UFOs or new technology

It is unsettling and fun at the same time thinking about the reports coming out before the US senate that there is some thing out there visiting us or is it someone testing military technology that is not being disclosed .

Could be just look this way distraction while there is deeper problems facing the nation .

NBC News

U.S. intelligence agencies are expected to deliver a report on “unidentified aerial phenomena” to Congress next month, sparking renewed interest and speculation into how the government has handled sightings of mysterious flying objects — and if there's any worldly explanation for them.

The unclassified report, compiled by the director of national intelligence and the secretary of defense, aims to make public what the Pentagon knows about unidentified flying objects and data analyzed from such encounters.

While UFOs have been part of American mythology for decades, this report is different. Legitimate debates over UFO sightings have gained traction in recent years after several leaked photos and videos from the U.S. Navy appeared to show mysterious flying objects in American airspace.

Last year, the Pentagon declassified three such videos captured by Navy pilots, intensifying speculation over the incidents, which have been confirmed by pilots who have observed them and even presidents who have been briefed on them.

The recent videos that were made public are UFOs/UAPs. There break the rules of aerodynamics and physics. The objects are controlled by an internal intelligence. It's not the Russians or Chinese.

The June 1st report is not true UFO disclosure. Biden will delay the publicizing of files citing lack of time factors. Whatever that is released will be heavily censored citing "national security". Some of the JFK declassified files that were released by the 45 Administration were held back pertaining to some assets still active. The Brits released theirs in 2009. All were released except for a few files on Rudloe Manor, supposedly hiding UFO crash remains underneath it's confines

1 Like

I have to admit one of my guilty pleasures is watching Ancient Aliens. Not sure how much of the speculation
on that show could be real, but it seems like mountains of info have been kept hidden from the public for decades.

And honestly, how could you not believe this guy

2 Likes

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Arthur C. Clarke

1 Like

I do enjoy watching the Mars rover .

I am amazed that I am actually looking at Mars .

There is good arguments on both sides .

The one where it's hard to believe with all the cameras now we don't have any good footage of a visiting alien is hard to believe considering the tech we have now at our finger tips .

Then the other side where people with good reputations have said they have observed unexplained advanced technology especially navy or airforce personnel .

Giorgio is a contradiction. He promotes the Ancient Astronaut theory without evidence, but doesn't subscribe to alien abductions. The abductees have evidence with foreign objects embedded inside their bodies, scars, mysterious miscarriages by female abductees

Notice that NASA didn't go back to the Face of Mars in Sidonia to disprove the image taken in the 70's

Surveyed by ESA probe in 2006

I honestly think humans are more afraid of being alone than discovering someone/something. Why else would they spend so much effort to look for ET ? No one bats an eye when the old joke about "what if they aren't friendly " rolls around and no country is developing anti ET weapons that I know of.
Yeah, we are way more afraid of being alone.

…I’m not, for the same reason you are probably not…but there are scientists (Brian Cox for example) that are leaning towards there not being any other life out there…as Ferme famously said decades ago ‘then, where are they?!’…

Will the CFL require an ET draft or will they be considered free agents?

They are considered Universal Players and every team will have 2 of them most likely more kickers .

1 Like

The reports of UFOs have gone down significantly since people carry phones with cameras. The videos from fighter aircraft and the navy ships appear to be some type of advanced drone, could be Chinese or Russians. If you notice they are probing the US military and no videos put out from other countries.
I doubt that if they are advanced craft from far away planets that they would just harass the US.

The other theory and I believe the true one, is that it is part of a secret US military drone project. So secret that they want to test it against their own defenses but don't want to let them know that it is a secret project.
During my time in the military there were many secret projects that serving members even with secret clearance wouldn't know about and no reason to know about it

1 Like

The tech is incredible today . Military tech would make sense .

I wouldn't doubt drone technology has advanced and is being tested . Who better to test it on ?

The new microwave styled weapons that are being used is a real threat today to civilians and military .

1 Like

It's a monument of a face created by a long dead Martian civilization

That's false. There were massive sightings is Belgium during the late 80's, the Phoenix Lights, Stephenville, Texas(jet fighters were scrambled out there because Dubya lives in the area), the Chicago O'Hare. These events have radar evidence to back them up.

UFO witnesses have claimed that it is difficult to get a clean and still images of the objects with a cellphone camera. It appears the objects distort the area around the object.

No military experimental drone can fly faster then the sound barrier without causing a sonic boom. They fly at hypersonic speeds, hover without a sound being made. They fly in the air and are submersible without making a ripple in the water. These objects can't be seen with the naked eye, but with different light spectrum lens. These aren't drones.

Come on. You must be familiar with the Shag Harbor Incident in the Atlantic region. It was a concluded that something crashed onto the ocean waters there

…I don’t believe this for one second

1 Like

Then why didn't NASA or another Space agency do another closer fly by or drop a rover at the Sidonia cite to debunk the phenomenon? They didn't. They decided to drop it's explorer in the middle of a Martian desert.

The Face on Mars and nearby structures(pyramids perhaps?) in Sidonia align up with the the Great Pyramids in Egypt

…they didn’t drop a rover because it’d be a complete waste of a billion dollar mission…there’s been multiple fly-bys of that site since Viking 1 took the first grainy image, and clearer resolutions have shown it’s nothing, a hill:

That ain't conclusive. That means the structure was battered by erosion, decay. Or the photo was airbrushed. NASA has done it before with UFO images outside Space Shuttle missions and ISS films and photos. Land a rover on the "hill" to end the debate then. Billions of dollars have been already wasted on fail Martian probes that crashed without sending any pictures back.

You still never explained why the structures on Sidonia correlate with the Great Pyramids in Egypt.