UFL Tonight

Anyone going to watch the UFL's opener tonight online?

maybe a couple of minutes if insomnia still current. Should be better than Nytol. :smiley: :cry: :cry:

I don't see much high end talent in this league... but I think it's because most quality players have already signed somewhere. If they last until next season and actually have a full schedule... could be something to worry about... MAYBE. But a 6 game schedule... no "real" home teams... I can't see this going anywhere.

http://www.ufl-football.com/versus.html UFL Game can be seen here

Nobody in the stands. Tv trying to focus tight on field. :smiley:

Should be good scouting op for Obie & co. however.

Looks to me like the've drawn fewer fans than even the Las Vegas Posse did. . . and that's saying something.

Mind you, any league that has Mike McMahon as a QB. . .

Uniforms look almost the same - even the same blue.
Confusing. :twisted:

I can't get the game to play... saw like 2 seconds of the opening when they were showing Fasel... stands looked bare.

It works here in italy - but then everyone is asleep... :cry:

Got the game now. Just in time to see the terrible goal line dive and a brutal fumble.

You're not missing much Rusty. . . .

I'd invite you over here for a few brews and watch this nonsense, but I suspect you're a bit too far away to get here in time :smiley:

Looks like the perfect league for Bart Andrus.

Great slogan: "The UFL- it's all about U"

Connection crapped out again. Internet is super slow here. I'd totally take you up on the offer... but yeah... a little far away!

My nominee for funniest post of the week. . . and TRUE, too :smiley: :smiley:

My favourite plays so far are the punts. . . it's the only time they let you see how EMPTY the stands are. . .

Rusty don't ever let Cameron even THINK about signing in this excuse for a league. . .

Next time I'm up Pembroke way I'll let you know and we can have a few brews there.

My favourite plays so far are the punts. . . it's the only time they let you see how EMPTY the stands are. . .

Rusty don't ever let Cameron even THINK about signing in this excuse for a league. . .

Next time I'm up Pembroke way I'll let you know and we can have a few brews there.

Yeah, I'm seeing clips like 5 seconds at a time. I just saw the last punt... totally empty. Embarassing. BUT... at least they made it to the field unlike some of these other "new leagues".

And if you're in Pembroke FORSURE let me know. But make it soon.... I'll be leaving in a few months.

What they need is stupid phrases on shirts like "He Hate Me" alla XFL.

(This could also work for Argo QBs).

As bad as this is. . . . it could get a lot worse, if the 2 starting QBs get injured.

Las Vegas' backup QB is Russ Michna, and California's backup QB is Mike McMahon.

Wonder how much tickets for the game were, its sooo empty!

The few fans there don't seem very happy. :twisted: