U Sports (Canadian college football)

Yeah, still no sound from the stadium.

Lol, and now there is.

Impressive first drive from Saskatchewan, but only a rouge. Let’s see what the Carabins can do.

Almost ready to give up they have lost the feed completely .

Yes, very strange. It seems as though they’ve paused the game to sort it out. Or are the pbp guys in a studio somewhere else, not at the stadium?

Anyways, they’re back for now.

The CBC stream is terrible for me it’s too bad from the burps I see it looks like the game is alright .

It keeps dropping out for me, too.

The game is OK. A defensive battle and the wind/cold playing a big role.

Yep 4 to 1 ; from the few parts I have seen it looks very cold there .

So much for the CBC stream .

I gave up .

9-1Montreal after 3.

It's been OK for me in the second half.

Sask is knocking at the door to start the 4th quarter. They're lucky to be still just one score down.

It's been frozen for some time now .

Burps for a few seconds then freezes again .

It froze for me during the Sask TD, but has been OK since, of course.

Anyways, they missed the 2-point convert.

9-7 Montreal

Not quite a big crowd but I would guess maybe 2000 at the game?

If only the USports playoffs were held in mid October instead, eh. There’d be a full house for sure.
:stuck_out_tongue:

We have a nailbiter of a finish, here. Can the Huskies score?

Edit:
What a run for the TD! The Huskies have really put it together in the last quarter.

The reality is that their schedule is restricted to the school year and they can’t star any earlier than where they are.

That was a heck of a win near the end for Saskatchewan though.

USports soccer starts in mid or early August. They could do the same with football if getting better attendance at games were a priority. But it’s amateur football; I don’t think they care that much about attendance at games.

And yes, heck of a win. The Vanier should be a good one since both teams have a strong running game.

Looking forward to the game.

But should see the Penn State and Michigan State game in the snow.

Now that’s playoff weather.

Thanks to CBC online sports I got to watch the Sask/MTL game. Would be nice to have these games available OTA. Understand that Vanier Cup will be on CBC OTA.

I believe it will be on at 1pm EST / 10am PST.

Hopefully it will be better than the last one in 2019.

Ok, so I'm watching the Als/Ti-Cats game and it's 3:30PM, Eastern time, on Sunday, November 28 and the two Vanier Cup semifinals are NOT posted on the USports website: https://universitysport.prestosports.com/sports/fball/2021-22p/schedule

I'd love to have official scores to update my rankings/ratings but....

Is USports bush league and they won't get updated 'til Monday afternoon? Disappointed. I enjoy Canadian college ball too.