U of Montreal VS McMaster Vanier Cup

This has gotta be good news for Quebec's football fans- U of M vs McMaster for the Vanier Cup. U of M's upset win over Laval prompted Les Carabins ( I hope I spelled it correctly ) to represent Quebec football against McMaster, a powerhouse team from Ontario. I'll be watching Cousineau, who threw over 400 yards in Montreal's win of the CIS East division. I thought their receiver Davidson also was a player of note. For McMaster they have a FG kicker, Crapigna who rated 81% FG completion FG rate with several long distance kicks. Looks like a full house tomorrow Molson Stadium.
Its great that Mike Soles has been honored for his role in bringing a Vanier Cup to McGill back in the 80's. As a McGill grad I was delighted watching that win. I was very saddened to hear Mike Soles is another victim of ALS.

Congratulations to Danny Maciocia for winning the Vanier Cup and becoming the first head coach ever to have been winning both the Grey and Vanier Cups. I believe it is his vindication as prior to Montreal he was chased out of town in Edmonton.

Was funny to see the Tanguay commercials and a whole TV crew of Laval carpetbaggers trying to contain themselves :smiley: