Typical Argo Fan Reaction

Bryan- "It Isn't About Success It Is About Integrity" Larry Mullen Jr. says:
hey what happened last week haha
Randy..... says:
it's pre-season, the guy only had 4 touches
Randy..... says:
sheesh
Randy..... says:
you know as well as anyone pre-season means jack, look at last year's version of the ti-cats
Randy..... says:
good in pre-season 3-15 on the season
hey I recall you were the one sayin all the stuff about runnin all over us and stuff
Randy..... says:
it's pre-season
Randy..... says:
give it a rest
Randy..... says:
save your talk for the real season
typical argo attitude haha. jk
Randy..... says:
cause you got nuthin
whatever how come our 1'st line D make your 1'st line O look silly
Randy..... says:
i'm done with this convo, it's pre-season
Randy..... says:
all i have to say is wait
Randy..... says:
june 16
17th actually
Randy..... says:
whatever that's the real argos
Randy..... says:
wait for it
oh and we will see this fri what happens
Randy..... says:
your beating will come
Randy..... says:
ok Bryan, enjoy it while it lasts, cause when the real season hits, i think your tune will change
I don't think so Randy but I guess we will see. But don't be surprised if at the end of the year Toronto doesn't make it due to west crossover haha

Ok I know it is preseason and the games don't mean a whole lot but when and don't get my wrong my friend Randy is a good bud of mine but he was all like Ricky is going to run all over us and now it looks like the shoe is on the other foot.

had the argos crushed the ti-cats on friday, everyone would be saying the same thing: it was only pre-season.

PRE-SEASON MEANS NOTHING, WHICH IS WHY 2 POINTS AREN'T GIVEN OUT.

all this braging about pre-season, what happens if the argos reverse the score firday?...does that suddenly mean something?

It will only mean that all's well in the center of the universe again. :cowboy:

I know it is preseason and from a standings point of view it doesn't mean anything but I am sure we would all agree they do have some form of importance. My only point was that my buddy was sayin that Hamilton has no chance and that the Argo's were going to lay down major beats on the Ticats this year and I totally disagree so from a Ticat fan point of view a little bit of vindication from last season.

id say the second preseason game means alot more than the first...

cuz after the first pre-season game, alot of the 'fat' is cut, and the second is closer to what the final rosters will look like.

I would agree with that DG. Especially since the Roster has to be at 46 by Saturday night

the pre-season means jack squat.

most analysts will tell you that the first third or so of the season doesn't tell you much about a team's talent. It takes about that much time for a team to gel.

meh, just sayin, i'm not overly excited after what happened last friday. entertaining, but not much to get excited about except the consistant play from the Defense (regardless of who was on the field)

Espo, I'd add the cover teams to that "well performed" kudos list.

I'd suggest that the game suggest we have far better depth than the Argos, though.

preseason means nothing, especially the first game.

The teams had different goals for the week A game.

Ticats:
-acquaint new star players with offense and eachother.
-work on timing and perfecting techniques (man coverage, route running blocking etc)
-evaluate new players hoping that are battling other players in order to make the team.
-work on team building (a LOT of new players)

Argos:
-work on timing and perfecting techniques (man coverage, route running blocking etc)
-find out where players fit on the depth chart, see whos gained a step, and who's lost a step.
-not get hurt

Not as many argos had the threat of competition pushing them as hard as a lot of the ticat players do/did.

case in point, how many Argo cuts were made after the game.
how many ticats?