Tyler Tettleton - QB @ Ohio University

Keep an eye on this guy. Saw him play in the MAC Championship & The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl last year & then again last night as the Bobcats beat Penn State. He is the proto-typical CFL quarterback. 6' tall, 200 pounds, mobile, decent arm & a little bit of gunslinger in him.

He & LeFevour are very similar, style & stature as well as coming from the pass happy MAC. They could be great as development projects to be Hamilton's QB of the future.

Wonder if he's on anyone's negotiation list. Hopefully Hamilton's but most likely Montreal's seeing as Popp puts about 7 qb's on his list!

I was impressed with him as well. He seemed like a real leader too. All I know at this point is that we have Kellen Moore, Geno Smith and Tahj Boyd on our neg list.

Didn't realize they had Smith @ WVU & Boyd @ Clemson on their neg list. Both are tremendous athletes. Smith is a legitimate Heisman candidate.

Drew Edwards mentioned it last year during bowl season, so I'm not sure if they're still on our neg list, though it's highly doubtful they'd be taken off in that span.

Really it's time for more Condrege Holloway's in the CFL. They are out there. Poor Pat Sullivan, never given a chance at the NFL, don't know if he knew about the CFL or just didn't want to play pro north of the border.