TwoColours at Gang Green Game Thread, Sun Sept 21, 4 pm et

Sun September 21
Ottawa at Saskatchewan
4pm/1pm
TSN

It`s another installment of the Roughie Bowl with two teams having a lot to prove. Ottawa has become firmly entrenched as an expansion club in performance as well as fact after weeks of offensive futility. Meanwhile, the Riders are in scramble mode after the Darian Durant injury. Tino Sunseri was ineffective at QB against the Ticats, so the pressure is on the Rider rushing attack to carry the day against the hard-luck RedBlacks.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Well let the chorus of Henrrrryyyyy Henrrryyyy begin! OttRBs are on offense and are moving the ball nicely down the field. Won't bother me AT ALL if the OttRBs win this. Should shut up some obnoxious Rider fans if they lose two weeks in a row to Eastern team - especially the expansion team!! :o

On 2nd and long Chick introduces himself to Hank putting them out of FG range. However love how the punt bounced off of Jackson's shoulder out of bounds. No return there Green! :lol:

Burris doing his part to take the black reds out of this one early :lol:

nice play by riders dline

I have this funny feeling. . . eastern sweep this weekend.

Unfortunately

Burris in for 6, maher good for 1,

7-0 one shade one color

Hanks did a quick toss to "side of beef" Krausnick who just pushed the defender out of the way for a nice scamper. Hank escaped some pressure to run it in for the major. 7-0 OttRBs :thup: or it was.

Green put a drive together resulting in a Milo FG so now 7-3 OttRBs.

milo kicks for posts from 41

7-3 blackREDS

Won't bother me if the two colours win this one - don't see them as much of a threat for the Tabbies for one and we just need one more win over them for a series sweep.

Miles misses a sure FD catch to snuff out a drive! :roll:

If OTT wins today, well still have three games on them, we still hold the tiebreaker

White/black D doing their job and Cortez getting a bit testy with at least one player on the sidelines!

WhiteBLACKS managa to snag a punt single off the foot of maher,

8-3 YOW

Hank & Co moving the ball down the field nicely again and are in Green territory. A long bomb to Miles (I think) in the end zone is broken up by a green defender. Fall a bit short on 2nd down but a nice trick play on the FG try gets them over the mark.

Good Hank is on fire today,

15-3 YOW

The RB's have the Roughies on the ropes. :cowboy:

Poised to score from about 8 yds out - can they punch it in?
Sack on Hank ends try #1 but after some scrambling Hank get the toss off to Miles in the end zone for the TD!
15-3 OttRBs with just under 6 minute to the break! :thup:

It helps that the receivers are catching most of his tosses too! They have had more than their share of the dropsies in games this season.

Whoops I think Tino forgot that he is supposed to be throwing to the boys in green today -not white! :oops: :lol:
And Dressler can't make the catch :oops:

Dressler punt return for a Try,

15-10 YOW

No roughing the kicker?? ha

Whoops to the OttRBs - Dressler (thought it was Jackson) just returned a punt most of the length of the field for a TD. 15-10 No colours.