2 Likes

Crap, just when I about to sign up.

1 Like

Zuckerberg and Facebook is next

2 Likes

and then instagram

Good riddance

3 Likes

Elon fired half of them and they are being childish .

Getting rid of bots and BS nonsense and being less reliant on brands is better for free speech .

Subscriptions is the better way for free speech .

Great to see .

4 Likes

Alternate headline:

"Spoiled woke brats quit meaningless job after new boss tells them they will have to actually work for a paycheque"

Twitter will find people who are willing to work by Monday and thrive.

3 Likes

but but but FREEZE PEACH!

2 Likes

Is that kind a like the same thing as a peach tree dish ? :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I recommend our moderators take over Twitter, nothing and I mean NOTHING gets past them. :laughing::crazy_face:

1 Like

It seems to me that the original post is an excellent example of free speech.

I hope you would also agree that free speech ends when it causes death and destruction or includes hate, as it did on January 6th.

2 Likes

There was a huge double standard as it was don't you agree .

Hate seemed to be okay when democrats , liberals , BLM and Antifa are involved with murder , false information and destruction of property .

and Jan 6th seems to keep having major issues now with FBI now being very involved in the event leading the demonstrators .

Rather have truth thru conversation no matter how difficult it is and with ELON now using a verification process it's better ;

Also trying so conglomerates and big companies no longer be the moderators of free speech it will free up real conversations that are no longer one sided .

Rather her anyday than a Fetterman who has major mental cognitive issues . The debate was a cry for help from his doctor .

His great plan was to release murderers on the street .

Not sure he was very well before the stroke either .

:lock::lock::lock::lock::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

North Korea launched an ICBM today, it shared a very similar trajectory to this thread…

5 Likes