Twenty-Ten: The CEE EFF ELL!!!!!

hahaha… hahaha

:roll:

let’s think about the season, not about 1 mistake.

Trying to look forward is impossible with some people.

I say lets take the next Grey Cup and disciplineandpunish says, "remember that one time ?"

Listen, the 13th man on the field will go down in history as one of the worst endings to a championship game in the history of sports.

Remember it is not the Rider's loss that gets the asterisk* in the Grey Cup, it is the MTL win that gets the ASTERISK***.

Enjoy your Green Cup Victory . . . We will get it back.

There's no "asterisk".

There could only be an asterisk if you were of the belief that the penalty on the penultimate play of the game was a phantom call.

It wasn't a phantom call; the Riders did indeed have 13 men on the field of play. Ergo, the right call was made, and the Als won the Cup as a result of that penalty and then kicking the field goal.

An asterisk? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re a sad individual. Your team lost to the Alouettes fair and square. Suck it up, sunshine.

You can blather all you want, but I’m enjoying my team’s GREY CUP VICTORY.

If the Riders win the Grey Cup this season, you can enjoy your team’s Grey Cup victory.

Until then, your words are just hot air.

Actually, this is a lame attempt to use Patrick Roy’s quote to Jeremy Roenick … :roll: I guess one ear may be plugged, but he should hear out of the other just fine… :roll:

Hey, you’re one of the few who got it! :slight_smile: :lol:

did the riders fans boo the crap out of kent austin when he played for BC? i honestly cant remember. doubt they can either might have been 12 or 13 years ago...

Ahhh yes . . . somebody bit.

I only say asterisk because every year somebody on the forums accuses the Grey Cup victory of having an asterisk.

In all reality, there is no asterisk. The Als won the Grey Cup in a victory that included a lot of drama and a story worth telling.

I understand that penalties are always going to be part of the game. I also understand that the Riders had too many men on the field.

I just wanted to use the asterisk line get some insignificant forum poster back for accusing the Riders’ '07 Grey cup of having an asterisk.

There is never an asterisk in Championship victories, only stories unique to that game.

I do however wish that Calgary would have been the biggest party the CFL has ever seen, instead of a city full of depressed and devasted football freaks that never got a chance to completely express themselves.

We had that party in Montreal, on the day of the parade!

that montreal party was insane. it must be competitive with the largest championship celebrations in north american modern times.

Trestman said that he had been to superbowl victory parades that were no where close to the one in Montreal

I posted pics in this thread

[url=http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51713]viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51713[/url]

i couldnt get the pics to work, but i beleive you.

Pathetic. You have no argument, so now you’re forced to own up to your trollish behavior. You post just to get back at some ‘insignificant poster’ from 2007, whom you conveniently fail to identify.

But good on you for making an ass of yourself. You now go on my ignore list.

Correct. I fail to indentify the poster because I have no idea who he is and since I can't remember who he is, I deem him insignificant.

Call it trollish if you want. Your names will not hurt my feelings. Sometimes stirring the pot makes for great conversation. However, some people are unable to handle words and they begin to pout.

I find it strange that even though I gave credit to the MTL victory you still aren't ready to make nice. You would rather remain angry than talk football. That is fine. I will go on your ignore list. Now who will I talk football with?

Moving on, I am glad that MTL fans threw a Heckuva party for the victory but, I am telling you McMahon stadium would have been turned upside down. The field would have been rushed and it would have been the sickest celebration ever for the world to see. Instead I am left out to hear stories of the winners and their celebration that happened far from the game and a day or so after the emotion. But alas, it was not meant to be for the Rider fans . . . the universe had something else in mind that day.

Watch the post game analysis . . . even the TSN panel was crushed. They were sitting looking devastated like somebody just died.

try this one!

[url=http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/ro1313/?action=view&current=60a2aaa5.pbw]http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/ ... a2aaa5.pbw[/url]

Meh . . .