Well I am back doing the TV weekend roundup, please let me know whether you would like me to continue on a weekly basis.
Offering factual numbers with my own applicable comments.
- U20 Soccer, Sunday Canada-Congo, CBC @ 532,000 great numbers for a bad team and rather boring sport and this is a one off.
- Tennis, Wimbledon men's final Sunday Global @ 389,000 great excitement with five set match
- Blue Jays, vs Indians Friday Sportsnet @ 370,000 a decent number for a bad, boring team already out of the race
- CFL, Stamps vs Riders, Sunday TSN @355,000 a great start which faded to a blowout as did the Stamps
- Auto racing, Nascar Pepsi 400 Saturday TSN @ 347,000 not a sport as involving a machine but plenty of Bubba's watching which is hard to believe
- CFL, Esks vs Lions Friday TSN @ 335,000 a great number for a late eastern game
- U20 Soccer, Sunday Gambia-Portugal, CBC @ 327,000 I can't believe anyone would watch this crap and of note, the last game Toronto FC played on the Score drew a whopping family and friends # of wait.......15,000---- infomercial does beter
- CFL, Argos vs Ticats, Saturday CBC @ 324,000 a disappointing number for prime time I would think vast numbers turned off before halftime
- Blue Jays, vs Indians Sunday Sportsnet @ 312,000 which is slightly higher then current season average of 295,000 still down considerably from last year
- U20 Soccer, Saturday Japan-Nigeria CBC @ 273,000 I can't believe anyone would watch this insomnia.