The numbers are out and unsurprising, we rule as number 1, and 3 out of the top 4.
The CBC on both occasions is involved. Unfortunately, the Thursday Als-Argos game is not listed in the numbers as not considered weekend.
However based on the average number for both RDS and TSN I am willing to show it as a the number one sporting event during the last seven days.
1A CFL, Tor-Mon Thursday, estimated based on TSN average at 304,000 and RDS average at 260,000 = estimated total 564,000+
- CFL, Sas-Cal Saturday CBC @409,000 well above season average of 388,000
- Baseball, CWS-Tor Friday Sportsnet @376,000 therefore barely winning Friday night and may be the last such number of its kind for this year
- CFL, Ham-Win Friday early game TSN @358,000
- CFL Edm-BC Friday late game TSN @315,000 great numbers for over 6+ hours and above TSN
average of 304,000
- Nascar Sunday TSN @ 275,000
- Baseball, CWS-Tor Sunday Sportsnet @266,000 these will be the regular numbers or less with the team out of contention
- Baseball, CWS-Tor Saturday TSN @227,000
- GRand Prix auto Sunday TSN @109,000
- Baseball, Phil-NYM Sunday Sportsnet @109,000 I suspect error as there is probably one less 0 at end
- NFL Football, pre season Oak-Phil Sunday TSN @108,000 again bad numbers for a boring sport