TV numbers

Agreed!!!
I have no idea, why NFL Fans don’t bitch more about that, and the League doesn’t change that?
How many Bets, have been Lost, ( Or won?) by that really stupid Rule.
Once again, we agree on that.

Again, you show you don't know the game. The single point is not awarded for the failed FG. If the recieving team runs the ball out of the end zone or if the FG comes up short, does the team get the point NO. So how can you say you get a point for the missed FG. You get the point because the ball crossed the goal line, which after all is the whole point of the game. You can run it, pass it or kick it over the goal line. Your problem is YOU care what American think about the CFL, most of us on here could not give a rat's as@ what Americans think about the CFL. Americas laugh their as@ off about hockey to, so what.

And if you're going to worship another country, you should try one, that is not hated by the rest of the world for their lack of knowledge or even caring of other countries. Most Americans could not even find Canada on a map. Please stop calling yourself a CFL fan (or even a Canadian for that matter) we all know what you really are

I'm not going to ask why you're posting on CFL.ca FeLion Fan. I wonder why you even came to the CFL.ca forums in the first place.

If the only thing you like about the CFL is the cheerleaders, isn't it a waste of time to join a forum for the league?

There should be a rule to prevent excessive stupidity by certain posters. Ignorance should not be rewarded. Only someone who doesnt know the cfl thinks there's such thing as a point for missing a field goal. Get a clue

Oh...and dipstick, TSN isn't the ones who release the tv ratings. You can check BBM if you want to get your facts straight.

It is rather Ironic , that two of you CFL fans, pick two different Americans, to use as your Heros or your "Hick" Names on this site.
We have a Flutiefan and we have a Geroy Simon, rather Hypocritical of both of you Loyal CFL supporters, to be picking Americans, as your Role Models?
Gee...you would think that you would be Angusreidfan or how about LuiP or may be a Nickhebler, but No, you are BOTH American Lovers? lol
And then we have another genius in "Yoeleven", who is obviously not into Hot looking BC Lion Cheer Leaders at all, and my guess is .....he is not into Women, at all!
That explains why he Loves to Fantasize, about being a Center, like his hero Angus.
Having the QB, placing his hands, where no woman has ever been! lol
Ya, it is all becoming clearer, with each ridiculous comment, posted by you three.
Whether you agree with the States or not, they are still our Neighbors and the Worlds most Powerful Nation,
Flutiefan, if it was not for the States, you would not be having the Freedom, that you have now.
So, if you want to discuss Pro sports, and the pros ad cons of each league, that is one thing, but when you shoot off your ignorant mouth, about World Affairs and Politics, your own Ignorance and your lack of any intelligence at all, comes through, loud and clear!
I am just as Canadian, as you 3 are, and because if that, I have just as much Right, to have my own Views and my own Opinions as you 3 others do.
Agree with me or not, who really cares?
I do not happen to agree with you, or your Flag Waving, Brain Washed views, of the CFL game compared to the NFL game.
Being that this is a CFL Forum, "DUH" of course it will be Pro CFL, in the Majority of your own "One sided" Opinions.
But, that does not make your Views any more credible, than my own views and opinions.
But for you to actually dislike Americans, and state that?
How Hypocritical is that, when two of you, name yourself after two American football players!
When it comes to being an Idiot Geroy, look no further than your own Mirror, if you are actually wanting to see, a real one.
Once you guys discover, that everyone is entitled to have their own opinions, you might be able to get along with those in your work place and your lives, that much better.

It does when you clearly make remarks that aren’t true.

1. You disputed the TV ratings, we showed you the proof, you choose to not believe in facts. Then 2+2=5 and evey bridge is falling down right about now because facts don’t matter.

2. You dispute the talent of our players when you don’t even know what the NFL’ers would tell you themselves that it’s a different game and it takes a different type of player to play up here. Kicking for example is tougher in the CFL than the NFL on short yardage plays because the hash marks are wider than the goal post making close in field goals not an easy chip in like it is in the NFL, those are FACTS of the actual markings on the field and mathamatical angles you just can’t dispute Felion Fan.

3. You make no mention of the offensive CFL stars that were Canadian that have led this League, like Shawn Millington, or all-time Pro Football point getter (CFL AND NFL) and Canadian as well Lui Passaiglia (whee the whole Louuuu chant came from). Canadian Universities play Canadian Rules as well.

4. I mention how Don Taylor and Bmac were listing off like 20 different NFL players in their prime that came up here only to fail, especially when the CFL was bigger and players were actually tryin to come up here for paycheques. You think CFL hasn’t had it both ways but it has, it’s been hte more paid league and the lesser paid league, same difference. Only certain players can play the Canadian game and if you’re good in the NFL it doesn’t mean you’ll be good up here, in fact you probably never will be a good CFL player if you’re a good NFL players. Case and point facts are facts again.

Facts are not opinions. They are not something you can just agree to disagree on, they are facts meaning that what i say is true and based upon something, meanwhile, your comments are your opinions that have no basis on fact whatsoever. Other than you bow down to anything and everything American.

Good post, don’t waste your time anymore with her, or should i say him, it’s the wife of the Evilempire or what ever he called himself, they have the same, bad writing style you can tell. Flutie by the way has gone on record, as saying playing QB in the CFL is harder then playing QB in the NFL. You can win in the NFL with a average QB, you can’t in the CFL. Again i love the NFL to, i like football perird, but people like them are just NFL fans, that’s it and they hate seeing the CFL getting fans or ratings, end of story, so do like most do on here and just laugh at their posts and move on to people that know something about football, but again your post was full of something they never have FACTS

We are the CFL resistance is FUTILE! muahahaha