Turkeybend's Powerrankings

Well kids- we are almost there at playoff time. Last week. Will teams that have made the playoffs sit regulars and go through the motions this week or play for pride and fine tune for the playoffs??????????????
Last weeks results have led me to conclude the last TurkeyBend Rankings should be:

1. Winnipeg Blue Bombers- cmon folks- they have had enough bad news this season- let's send them out with a positive. :rockin: :rockin:

2. Calgary Stampeders- on paper the best team in the league. In practise and playoffs - who knows?? :thdn: :frowning: :? :?

3. Montreal Alouettes- Do enough to win most weeks and will be angry at the Ti-cats when they meet in the playoffs at home and revenge their bad loss to them. :thup:

4. Saskatchewan Roughriders- Coasting into the playoffs. will face the Esks again in the semis at home and beat the Edmonton squad. Then will upset the Stampeders who have the better team on paper. But, games are won on the field with 12 players I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

5.. Hamilton Tiger-Cats- will put the Lions out of their misery this weekend and defeat Toronto in the playoff game. :thup: :wink:

1. Toronto Argos- How on earth they are still alive is the story of the season- a team that wins games but nobody can figure out how they did or do it!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

2. Edmonton Eskimos- will end a dreadful season losing in the semis to a superior Saskatchewan team. :roll: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

3. B.C. Lions- admirable second half not enough. Yunus Davis (kick returner) should be the highest paid player on the Lions. Has literally won most of their second half games himself!!!!!!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :oops:

Let the fun begin.
Go Riders Go

Love it! Go Bombers!

And Toronto is only alive because their field is shorter, and often it's so short, they have the touchdown before they start. Thank you, Mr. Owens.

Goooooooooo Bombers! :thup:

i would have ranked Ottawa Roughriders or the Moncton Bulldogs ahead of Winnipeg in the rankings! :lol: :lol:

all ya got to do is drop sask down to 6th and you bang on, excuding for wpg of course :wink:

let's go bombers!