Turkeybend

No dumb predictions or bravado from Turkeybend and his followers? No guts :wink:

Turkey can only post when he escapes from the psych ward long enough to type his drivel. However, after his last post extra guards were posted on his floor because doctors realized just how delusional he had become.

Get well soon TB :wink:

His last “bravado” post came on the Wednesday of last week…give him until at least mid-week, then flame him if you still feel the need.

Hmmmm... OKee then :expressionless:

Must be an incarceration kind of thing...

I wouldn't pick on Turkey, he's still recovering from his hangover!

I expect Turkey rankings by late Tuesday........

…THIS IS NURSE RATCHIT FROM A PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN REGINA.
MR TURKEYBEND HAS INDEED BEEN DELUSIONAL SINCE SATURDAY’S LOSS TO THE MIGHTY ALS.
THE MAN WHO CALLS HIMSELF TURKEYBEND HAS BEEN UNDER OUR CARE HAVING BEEN CHECKED IN BY NEXT OF KIN. HE HAS BEEN SIGNINGS PORTION OF THE SONG ’ DROP KICK ME THROUGH THE GOALPOST OF LIFE SWEET JESUS’ OVER AND OVER AGAIN THEN MUTTERING FRENCH PHRASES THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO TRANSLATE THEN HIS RETINAS ENLARGE AS HE SCREAMS … CAHOOOOOOON, CAHOOOOON OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
HOWEVER, WE ARE CONFIDENT THAT WITH CARE, SMELLING SALTS, COFFEE AND MEDS, MR. TURKEYBEND WILL RETURN. HE SEEMED TO TURN THE CORNER WATCHING BLANKLY AT THE T.V. AT 4 A.M. WATCHING A VERY OLD TOM WATSON NEARLY BECOME THE OLDEST GOLFER TO WIN A MAJOR. HE THEN SCREAMED EUREKA AND RAN AROUND RUNNING A WISHBONE FORMATION OVER AND OVER AGAIN YELLING – CATES WILL RETURN, CATES WILL RETURN. I SUGGEST PATIENCE TO FRIENDS, CFL PEERS, PUNDITS AND ENEMIES.
GOBBLE , GOBBLE,
RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE!!!