TURKEYBEND SIGNS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cowboy:

I am so proud to be a Rider fan. What fans, what a football community, what a province. What a celebration. 10,000 in -31 degree weather - where else is that love of team displayed. I am not putting other cities or fans down- just proud of our team and fans!!! Rider Pride Nation Wide and long live the CFL. :rockin:

Best ratings on CBC - yet some folks thought Winnipeg vs. Riders would not fare well. How little those folks know about Canada and Canadians.
Toronto newspaper poll finds over 80% of Canadians believe the CFL is important and important to keep!
Again, the big city naysayers do not know their country!
Let's celebrate what a great tradition and game we have folks, the CFL and its rivalries are tremendous.
Canada is a great country and our traditions are important to keep. WE DO NOT NEED TO BECOME AMERICANS BY IMPORTING ALL OF THEIR SPORTS AND CULTURE. CANADIANS DO SOME THINGS EVEN BETTER THAN AMERICANS AND ONE FINE EXAMPLE OF THIS IS THE CFL.

CHEERS TO ALL- HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.
-AN OLD TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're going to make us wait until the New Year to see pictures of your float? Tease! :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Christmas turkey.

Take care and be safe.

Most of all, enjoy.

Good post turkey, I couldn't agree more. Best of the new year to ya.

Good post Turkey.

Don't be a stranger though. We need a few of your songs, your Marty York reports, and of course, the pictures of your Grey Cup Float. As Cheif said, you've been teasing us all season about that float!

Flying south eh? Well...cant beat um', join um' right?

Kel

I didnt know Turkeys could fly!

Good post Turkey.

hey Turkey, you say the big city nay sayers dont know their country but you neglected to mention that in Quebec, the viewship was low for that game. So overall numbers across Canada were not the best, still decent but not the best. Last I checked, Quebec was in Canada, at least for now lol :smiley:

Hey Turkeynuts Merry Christmas and could you do me a favor teach some of your rider buddies on this site to be a little more tasteful. guys like Arius, Dust and Mikey require no classes by the way they are your best postrer on here.

haha. see you in the new year Turkey. And redwhite maybe you should take a bit of your own advice. That post you just made shows how much class you have.

Really Billy you should talk about class you even know what that is.

…back on topic, and enough childish commentary.

…have a great xmas Turk…and make sure you stay away from the oven :wink: …Congrats to you and your Riders once again…It’s guys like you who really keep the CFL ticking… all the best for 08… :thup:

Have a great Christmas Turkey.

Don't get too cooped up over the winter :o

Hay jm02 that pic you have in your sig. Do you know where I can find a high res shot of that online?

I've a friend that just opened up an art gallery in town. She's a portrait artist, done really well for herself.

I wanted to get her to do something for me, thats it thats the picture I want. I just wish there were more Riders in the background maybe she can do that. Either way I love that pic.

Ya Jm02(SA), I need one so I can light the fire in my fireplace.

Turkeynuts what I want for xmas this year is for you to come up with some new songs! Take care and best wishes.

Stuff it, KL...your actions lately are nothing other than trollish, and no one would deny it.

Thank You Jm02(SA) for those kind words.

Any offtopic posts are to be deleted.