TURKEYBEND RANKINGS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
  1. THE MIGHTY GREEN AND WHITE RIDERS- Tillman has done more magic than Harry Potter, Kent Austin looks more serious than Bob Newhart on the sidelines, Kerry Joseph wings it and everything works most of the time. Dominguez and Cates are unstoppable most of the time. Rider D is gambling and winning. Kickers are kicking well , returners aren't making key mistakes and Corey Holmes is back in town. I don't want this dream to end-- WAKE ME UP AFTER THE GREY CUP VICTORY PARADE IN REGINA!!

2. WINTERPEG BLUE BOMBERS- With Troy Westwood out of the picture the Bombers actually are legit contenders. Stegall is clutch and the D is good. Big test this weekend in Regina. Bring some perogies and share them Bomber fans!!!!!!!!

3. Montreal Alouettes- Keep winning. Popp's hair keeps growing. Calviho has confidence back.

4. Calgary Stumpeders- Will Henry hear a Who this game????????? Honestly who knows what is going to happen each game with these wild bunch of hyenas. And, their coach shows SO MUCH EMOTION ON THE SIDELINE- IT IS JUST TOO EXCITING TO WATCH. But the Dreaded Green and Gold are in.

5. Edmonchuck Eskimos- from the city of has-beens. What kind of Eskimo team is this-- problem is no one knows. One of best qbs in the league but an enigma.

6. BC Pussycats- West coast lifestyle makes them soft. Some of the players were caught wearing ballet leg warmers to practise the other day. Very telling!!
    I hear Bobby Ackles is trying to talk BURT REYNOLDS into coming out of retirement to reprise the Longest Yard to play Quarterback. Why not everyone else has pooped out!

7. Toronto Yankees (sorry Argos)- biggest disappointment in the league so far. Should they lose back to back to the Ti-Cats 3 a.m. poker on TSN will outdraw Argo games the rest of the year.

8. Hamilton Tiger-Cats- The only positive thing to say about the Ti-Cats is they have one win more than Ottawa does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cowboy: :rockin:

Way to keep us waiting... :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, those are actually pretty good tb, don't go gettin all serious on us now.

But Piggy, I WAS taking him seriously! :lol: :lol:

...me too .... only with a grain of salt :roll: :wink: ....

And several shots of tequila...

I think BC should be higher than #6!!! And Toronto higher than #7! These guys might meet in the grey Cup!

Well done again Mr. Turkeybend, a few grammer issues I thought I would help you correct.

1. THE MIGHTY GREEN AND WHITE RIDERS- Tillman has done more magic mushrooms than Harry Potter, Kent Austin looks like Bob Newhart's handyman on the sidelines, Kerry Joseph wings it and nothing works most of the time. Dominguez and Cates are stoppable most of the time. Rider D is gambling. Kickers are kicking, well at least we are always kicking, returners are making key mistakes and Corey Holmes is back out on the town. I don't want this dream to end-- WAKE ME UP IN REGINA!!

Hiding anyone?

Kel

I love my everything works MOST of the time.
I'll admit it I should go back to school too!!!! Good work- you must be an english teacher!! Oh well, back to grammar lessons- ug!

-caught in the act
TB