Turkeybend PowerRankings

:rockin: :cowboy: 1st Turkeybend Power Rankings
  1. Edmonton Eskimos- 2-0 who would have thought it. But well deserved.
  2. Winnipeg Blue Bombers- Hard for me to say this but the Bombers have showed grit and determination.
  3. Calgary Stampeders- 1-0 - Early yet and QB uncertainty will cause locker room angst.
  4. Saskatchewan Roughriders- last year was last year- new personnel will take time to get the bugs out.
  5. Montreal Alouettes- big win over the pussycats for Tom Higgins
  6. Toronto Argos- Ricky Ray is back and so are the argos.
  7. Ottawa Redblacks- very competitive but Henry sometimes hears a who.
  8. B.C. Lions- pathetic so far except for the 1st quarter of their first game. Big question marks here!
  9. Hamilton Tiger- Cats- Lost ship right now. Not sure if they will come out of the fog!

Riders will Rule! :rockin:

1. Winnipeg
  2. Calgary
  3. Edmonton
  4. Toronto
  5. Saskatchewan
  6. Montreal
  7. Hamilton
  8. Ottawa
  9. B.C.

Whoo-hoo!! No longer at the bottom! :rockin:

(Got to start with SOMETHING...)

Calgary
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Toronto
Montreal
Ottawa
B.C.
Hamilton

The Riders aren’t at the top?!

Who are you, and what have you done with our Turkeybend?

:wink: I went to confession and Father O'reilly told me to be honest instead of saying 100 hail Mary's as contrition!!

Riders will Rule again|!!! 8)

Holy Francis, Times sure have changed. It use to be you could get into the confessional with your eyes still crossed and get maybe 3 hail Mary.

So… Do we see a new Turkeybend for the season?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know the RedBlacks technically have a better record than Hamilton or BC, but it's kinda Rough to let a winless expansion team Ride ahead of anybody...

Very clever post! :rockin:

If Turkey-B’s Riders happen to lose this game to the Lions,then they could be keeping company with my Cats in the basement…could it possibly look like this?
next weeks PowerRankings :cry: :oops: #8…Saskatchewan Roughriders…#9…Hamilton Ti-Cats :cry: :oops:

Riders win, thus could it possibly look like this; Saskatchewan…#2…Hamilton #9 :stuck_out_tongue:

:cowboy:

I don't think this is the real turkeybend. He always puts the a Riders first.

LOL!!! So far I’m down $10.00 :cry: Even if you somehow manage to beat the Lions :wink: I would think that the Riders are still ranked 4th or 5th behind the Bombers,Eskimos,Naughts and the Stamps. As for our wager,don’t spend that $10.00 just yet :slight_smile:
as I’m planning on winning it back when the Riders come to town on the 14th of September,not too sure exactly where the game is going to be played yet :roll: but as Stewie Griffin says “Victory will be mine” :cowboy:

Your are a good person bobo8224…but hey, the $10.00 dollar bill - I’ll share it fairly but don’t take a slice of my pie 8)

No worries,I'll just take a little slice of pie for now :slight_smile: :lol:

I'll wait for the 14th for the rest of the pie :lol: :wink:

Wrong date bobo it’s the 16th ha ha :stuck_out_tongue:
Out of the blue; I’m inside Coral Cristal Cave(s) and still have that fleeting glimpse of faith. Cha Ching :rockin: