Wow- injuries have changed the strengths of some teams. Factored into these rankings are many things including tarot cards :roll:
- Calgary Stampeders- Healthy team now with healthy quarterback(s).
- Edmonton Eskimos- Still on a roll - Labour Day Alberta match-ups should tell us if they are for real.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers- a rebound win puts Michael O'Shea in the lead for coach of the year.
- Saskatchewan Roughriders- injury to Durant factored into their drop. Hope he can play.
- B.C. Lions- hesitant to put them here with Glenn hurt but who from the East deserves to be ahead of them??? :oops:
- Toronto Uglynauts- not playing complete games has hurt the Argos + injuries in fairness.
- Hamilton Toothless cats- no more excuses that you do not have a home park to play in anymore.
- Ottawa Redblacks- late game break-downs hurt the Redblacks continually. If Henry goes down bring back Russ Jackson.
- Montreal Alouettes- too much confusion, too many coaches, too little production on the field. Feel sorry for their defense which has some quality players ( e.g. Cox).