Turkeybend keeps his promise!!!

Leos won Riders lost- Gobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobblegobble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wishes me to sing the Beatles tune 'I'm a Loser ' personally to them, request it on this topic and I will gladly oblige. Kudos to Buck Pierce stepping in like that and showing poise under fire. Leos have three quarterbacks who can play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rider Pride Rules!!!

turkeybend.....do you hear that? Out in the barn yard? Buck buck buck buck...Buck. :roll:

lol

lolz... :lol:

drinking coffee...spilled on me... :stuck_out_tongue:

Turkey....You are a good sport. Why didn't you crash the CBC booth last night? I bet you could have entertained us so much better than Walby on his best day!

hahaha.... good on ya turkey for living up to your word :smiley:
i was going to ask you to sing... but i think the gobble gobble was enough... :lol:

Nah, we're waiting for turkey to do that as part of his "audtion" for the Riders' Fritos Fandemonium Day; which, happens to be the Labour Day Banjo Bowl game at Taylor Field.

OH BUCK (Pierce) OFF- YOU GUYS!!!

By the way, to fellow Rider fans blaming the game on things other than the players- the Lions came back and won with their 3rd string qb. Kudos to them. We got away with some non-calls in the game too. Calls by officials usually even out in the long run. Our team held the best team in the league for 3 and 3/4 quarters. We just did not get it done. Too bad for Nealon who finally seemed to get clicking inthe second half. Players win games by making big plays and the Leos did so down the stretch. I am proud of my riders and their effort but they did not seal the deal earlier in the game(inconsistent offence, missed field goals etc.). Good effort but hats off to the Leos. Gobble Gobble, gobble gobble - we will return. Make the playoffs Riders and watch out everyone else!!!!!!!!!!! Mark my words, excuse me gobbles!! Gobble, gobble , gobble. Man this beer tastes good!!!

cheers fellow CFL crazies!!!
Rider Pride rules
Winnipeg drools!!!

Good on you Turkey! Thats hear that song again!