TURKEYBEND FINAL SEASON POWER RANKINGS!

Well Folks- it has been a great season with unbelievable drama and action. But, how do the final rankings come out of the wash- here goes:

1. SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS - Truly the best team in Canada and the cinderella story of the year. Picked last by almost everyone, the Riders stole the hearts of the nation!!!!!!!!!!!! :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

2. MONTREAL ALOUETTES- Amazing comeback orchestrated by a most deserving Anthony C. Classy coach and a great team. Well done Als.

3. Calgary Stampeders- did a great job hosting the Grey Cup. Hats off to the Stamps organization and the city.

4. Hamilton Tiger-Cats- A great comeback season with support of the 2nd best fans in Canada!!

5. = Edmonton

6.. B.C. Lions- Wally earned a thousand grey hairs with this season of ups, downs and ineptness by his defence.

5.. Edmonton Eskimos- solid year with some tough losses down the stretch excepting a whomping of B.C.

Ottawa Roughriders- better than Toronto or Winnipeg right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.and 8. Toronto and Winnipeg tie for lousiness, disgrace and utter disorganization. Plug your noses when talking about these two teams' seasons.

:cowboy:

Rider Pride Nation Wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As one can see, winning the Grey Cup means nothing to Turkey :stuck_out_tongue:
Tho, no comment for Edmonton???

He's a Roughrider fan, and just like his team, can't count! :lol: :lol: :lol:

5 is before 6 and after 6

Go easy on him, he only has a turkey brain to work with

Another way to look at turkey's counting...

Maybe that's how Jason Armstead and Kavis Reed counted to 12. A Riders dozen.

touche gents . It has been a great season and all the poking fun at each other is really harmless. Best wishes to all of you guys and gals in the off season. It really had a ton of drama this year. Honestly, I can think of 12 or 13 ( there I go again) fantastic finishes!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :o :o :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

to all a good night and cheers to the CFL!!

I've always said it is more fun to watch your team lose a close game than to win a blowout. If I was a Rider fan, I probably wouldn't think so right now.

I'm looking forward to next year's Turkey Rankings. Especially the week where the Moncton Argonauts are on the list.

Fukeneh to that! Enjoy the always so long offseason.

Hahaha Great theory we should start a thread of Classy jokes just to ease the pain of us rider fans