TURKEYBEND DOES NOT HAVE TO MARRY SASKARGO

sORRY THE WEDDING IS NOT GOIING TO HAPPEN! mY RIDERS SMOKED THE OLD ARGOS AND I 'VE HAD SECOND THOUGHTS!!!! saskargo, your too boring for me. I think i,ll stick to rider cheerleaders and gophers!!

rider pride nation wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
riders rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turkeybend, always a class act.

I am home now. What a great game. Riders definetly rule. What happened to the mighty Argos. Gosh, I thought they were invincible. Golly gee, our defence stopped them cold and made them look like a high school team. As the cold weather comes, the running game becomes more important. Keith and Holmes will be in your nightmares !! Gosh , the Riders are 4-0 in the second half of the season. I truly am sorry SASKARGO and hope all goes well with your delivery. Hang onto your alberta man but be assured that the Riders will defeat like last year the weaker alberta teams and show their dominance. Marcus Crandell for MVP. Best wishes SASKARGO. We will certainly miss your cocky arrogance this week. But, we still love ya kiddo!!

Gobble Gobble,
RIder Pride, Nation Wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 things I am glad for

#1. The riders win and I do not have to grovel to saskargo or any other Argo fan.

#2. Saskargo took billy soup rules and not her own leave the forum forever rules. We need a villian on this site.

Too bad, so sad! We can take down those roadbocks and everything now! :cry:

RIDERS RULE!!!!
RIDERVILLE ROCKs!!!

I see the Ex-Bride is showing her maturity once again, isnt it funny how children when they lose an argument refer to someone as "GAY" .....but I guess being Humiliated by the Riders does that to you..... I suppose when her child gets to his/her 6th birthday they will have alot in common... :lol: :lol:

I like that line

RIder Pride, Nation Wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, baby, the whole Island of Australia can be Rider fans!

It's too bad really, I wanted to play Go with everyone. :cry:

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Kanga-Kucha/hikaru-gallary-02.jpg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/K ... ary-02.jpg[/url]

:idea: .... TURKEY, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GO MATCH! Onegaishimasu!

Touriyou kai?

No detor when people lose their arguements they put on smilie faces.
Remember out of all the rider fans this site you were one of the ones who were to chicken to bet.Your team wins and now you come out of the closet.Just shows how much of a real man you are!!!
GO RIDERS GO!!!!

I noticed that the Argo boys did not show up to chat about the loss. Where are you hellothere???? lol

?? Hello Posted his congratz to the RIders and very classy gesture I might add :slight_smile:

OHH,, yeah I forgot.....

Dear PMSargo,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is pretty funny Detor.
How does it feel to be the only rider fan not to have any guts behind their team.
Must be scared!!!
Coward!!!!
Does your wife weasr the pants in your family?
Shame on you.
At least I stick up for my team!!!!
You gutless puke!!!
GO RIDERS GO!!!!

Turkey you're going to choose gophers over saskargo? C'mon personality isn't everything. :wink:

Yeah Turkey don't just walk away.Like some cowards(DETOR) around here.
Don't run and hide.
GO RIDERS GO!!!

It's like what I said above about challlenging him to a game of Go.

Do you give up?

He went.

KK

Did you forget something??

Saskargo hows that pie tasting??? LOL

Hey eskylo how did your stamps do against my Argos this year!!!
Go Riders Go!!!

Oh bugger! GO RIDERS!!!

Man i laughed when i saw the way Allen was playing, knowing
you lost the bet.

Enjoy your pie! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man I’m going to alugh when you don’t even make the playoffs.AGAIN!!!
Go Riders Go!!!