TURKEYBEND ARRESTED AFTER REFUSING TO LEAVE NIGHTCLUB

A MAN ONLY IDENTIFIED AS TURKEYBEND was arrested after refusing to leave a fashionable nightclub in Gull Lake Saskatchewan. This man refused to let go of the GREY CUP that was travelling from town to town in Saskatchewan. When the Cup was finally withdrawn from this lunatic dressed in all - green and looking strangely like a GOPHER, he out and out refused to leave the club. Instead he continued to sing 'ON WITH RIDERS' over and over again at the top of his lungs causing complaints from neighbours. When finally physically removed from the building the man only identified as TURKEYBEND was heard hollering,"...Joseph is a traitor..." It seems this man has been seen in several small towns around the province sitting in parks crying miserably while singing the Riders fight song. RCMP released a bulletin which said," BEWARE OF THE MAN CALLED TURKEYBEND - HE MAY ALREADY BE DEAD!"

-RIDERS RULE
GREY CUP CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE RCMP WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THE MAN CALLED TURKEYBEND IS NO RELATION TO KENTON KEITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets create a coalition to get this turkeybend off the street, and back on the cfl board where he belongs.

WB Turkey ... its been a looooooooong winter man.

kel

And the Turkey comes back in true fashion. Welcome back. :smiley:

Finally we get some sanity around here....

or at least what passes as sanity among rider fans :stuck_out_tongue:

FYB yes Turkeybend would be the smartest out of the bunch.

Ouch!

Got no problem with that.
As long as we understand the dumbest Rider fan is still smarter than the average Stampeder fan....

Welcome back Turkey!!
Must just about be football season...

As long as we understand the dumbest Rider fan is still smarter than the average Stampeder fan
then again, thats not sayin much, is it :P

Here here! I missed Turkey's Tougue & Cheek humour. :thup:

No...but it says enough....

the average Stampeder fan is smarter than the average Lions' fan.. as proof, go read a post by RLR, BCL4life, SwervinMervin and you FYB as prime examples of this phenomena....

you need to lighten up. Thats pretty close to a personal attack. Try getting up from the other side of the bed sometime.

CSIS officials are concerned with the uncanny mirroring of the Turkey stunt, with Keith's recent antics, and a possible link to terrorist activities.

Regina RCMP spokesperson Cst. I. P. Daily allayed their fears, saying, "hey its just another day in Riderville".

Gobble gobble back at you turkey plucker.

Ah, but we are still defending GREY CUP CHAMPS
my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gobble, Gobble

Good job..

but tell me, who the hell is attacking the grey cup champs???