Turkey Game #2: Riders vs Eskies

Well.. the way that the Riders have been playing lately...

THAT'S THE GAME!

Wow, what a run by Messam.

Messam big TD romp....shades of Big George Reed as in power. 12-0 Eskimos

The Riders are just that bad. I hope they win but you have to be realistic. I don't want to see any Oline men back next year, only new younger guys.

As today is Thanksgiving, and I feel like like giving I would like to say to Rod Black, i know you get slagged hard most of the time, usually for good reason!! but sometimes, just sometimes your play calling is not too bad. Maybe we're all just looking for things to rag on. Just relax RB and try not to over think it. And And , I should probably cut back on the wobbly pops.

Happy Thanksgiving , and now back to the game. Go Riders!!!

Dinwiddie throws another INT and kills another Drive.

(thought it easier to quote you than think up another post)

Wow you typed that fast lol

Thank you Mr Taman for CUTTING DONOVAN ALEXANDER! :x

Can you say three way tie for first in the west.

the Riders truly have issues.

they are deeper than what we truly know.

That last pick was a really nice play.

You’re welcome CFL west.

signed,

Ryan

Lions
Eskimos
Stampeders

...ol noodle arm Dinwiddie is at his best.....They pic him here ,they pic him there, they pic him everywhere...Gramps and the riders look like a beaten bunch....Will they ever score another td this season???... :roll: Brutal and emabarrasing for that organization :roll:

I know he has two pics today, but those are his first in four years, and who would you have cut, Butler or Alexander. Or at that time it was Patrick. Bye Bye Donovan.

And there was a nice run back from the guy who replaced Alexander, Tristan Jackson has done pretty good at that field side corner spot.

BC 42 RR 5

Stamps 40 RR 3

Esks 30 ish RR 1 ???? (maybe)

3 picks,wow, worse then DD. He's suppose to be so smart, why can't he throw the ball away.

TSN says Dimwiddie sucks too, LMAO.

Goes on season series…does it not? Lions have it over Edmonton and Calgary; Edmonton has it over Calgary, so #1 B.C., #2 Esks, #3 Stamps > (Edmonton still has to win this game however)

hahah we’ll see