Tuesdays practice

Giventofly
BRING EM' OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join Date: Jul 2003 I just got back from Columbia but it looks like I should've brought back more product. Absolutely PERFECT day to watch some football.

-Bishop looked awesome today. You know what, today was the single best practice of the season in terms of execution. Up until midway through practice, every ball was caught. You heard me. It wasn't until Palmer and Acree got in there until balls hit the turf.

-The starting receivers had a twist today. Walker and Bagg on the outside with Dressler, Marshall and a trio of Nicholson/Palmer and Childs in the middle. NIcholson didn't get in there until Skelly-o, but when he did get in there he looked good and ran clean routes. His body type is a nice change to our group. Dressler and Bishop were ON today. They owned our D for most of the practice.

-Walker/Marshall and Dressler are full of confidence and Bishop is loving it. Could be some good things coming.

-Grant was dressed but played coach today.

-Jimmy Farris is a great route runner and has very good hands.

-Flick did come out in a jersey today but pulled himself after warmup. He did go in to catch some passes for the scout team. But he may need more time than originally expected.

-Boreham did some light kicking early on but then stopped. I give him a 65% chance of playing as of right now.

-Neal Hughes did not dress, but came out in shorts. Looks like he hit a snag in his comeback attempt.

-Cates was running without any problems today.

Injuries to the D include the following;

Lucas
Frazier
Williams
Adams
Rucker (wasn't on the field at all)

-As mentioned Jimmy V will be starting at DT this week as Adams was walking very gingerly.

-James Patrick took Frazier's reps and looked great. He'll be dynamite once he gets his chance.

-Leron Mitchell was doing some drills and he looked about 3 weeks away.

-Marc Parenteau took some of Geno's and O'Day's reps today.

-Ron Estay is back. He was sitting in his usual chair on the goal line. Good to see him back.

All in all, great first practice for the week. A little lackluster to start off with, but once the boys got into it, it flowed nicely.

Well their it is. Nice to have an individual give the daily reports on the riderfans site. Giventofly is very unbiased in his reports and calls them as he sees it. Hats off to him.

From giventofly;
Flick seemed to be hurting more today than last week. I take with his screws out of his leg, he'll have to get used to running without that extra support in his leg.

Didn't see Fantuz today.

Imo, Lance has been our best DB this year. He was on the field in sweats so maybe he got a vet day.
Flick seemed to be hurting more today than last week. I take with his screws out of his leg, he'll have to get used to running without that extra support in his leg.

Didn't see Fantuz today.
John had surgery on his finger today. When I went into the operating room and asked for an update, one of the nurses maced me. I'll see what I can do tomorrow.
Wayne was back at LT today
Lynch took most of the reps, but Kornegay took some as well
I always enjoy practice and if I can help get some info to the masses, then even better.
Giventofly