TSN's Missing plays

I have found TSN's football games somewhat frustrating. Specifically, we did not get Payton's first running play on the last Als game. A commercial was playing. It seems to me that there is ample time for commercials without missing plays. Secondly, I believe that Als game was overstaffed with respect to the team who participate in the telecast. I find Cuthbert and Suitor to be outstanding! What I disliked was that when the cameras focused on McManus and the young woman, play was in progress. Both persons were not talking of the play on the field but on other matters. I found this distracting. I believe that the cameras should always be on the play in action and not on superflous matters. I would heve wanted to see the teams as they line up and not forused on these two people. They distract from the game and are unnecessary!

Agreed!
Its not just Mtl that are losing plays, its happened quite a few times.
I especially love when they cut to Danny Mac so he could tell us, "Watch for the QB to try to pass to an open receiver!"
Way to earn those big bucks Danny!

Fully agree to , I find it very annoying when they blab about something unrelated to the game while the play is about to start or maybe has already started. Perhaps a email campaign to TSN is in order.

Not sure anybody in Canada has seen this, but ESPN sometimes does this split screen thing with commercials if the play is still going on, so you don’t miss anything. TSN should do that. Heck they should ALL do that. It’s a great idea.

TSN broadband seems to be or was messed up, I wanted to replay the WBB game on friday but the last 7-8 mins didn't work.

I was at the game dangit, I want to hear what the announcers were saying and such.

This is annoying. Or whats's even worse is when the camera man dosen't now where the ball is and falls behind on the play, or when they fall for the play action and follow the wrong person.

This is annoying. Or whats's even worse is when the camera man dosen't now where the ball is and falls behind on the play, or when they fall for the play action and follow the wrong person.
I agree. TSN and CBC are both bad with that.

Nothing wrong with that!
How can you expect to fool the D-line if you cant even fool the cameraman?

This happens at every newtork not just TSN. I remember when watching the Jays on CTV they would go to commercial , then when the game came back on the fans would be cheering and you would see a Jay rounding the bases. THEN they would show the HR.