TSN With Sex Appeal

I have found it frustrating that on occasion viewers missed the action on the field due to continued focus on the young woman who was providing some outside the game focus. In addition the camera does not immmediately focus on the offensive setting up for a particular sequence of play. Finally it is extremely enraging when viewere miss a play due to a commercial. TSN provides good coverage of games but could make the package better by continual focus, both verbally and visually, on game action.

...split screen technology would be nice....pretty girl on one side providing often-useless filler, play underway on the other side...

...I don't understand the commercial thing though, there are set stoppages of play for commercial break, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, and then play resumes after that period, whistled in by the ref once the red-flag guys has waived time-in...there shouldn't be a missed play because of advertising, unless TSN is not following the CFL rule on this...

Frustrating … ya thats it. :oops:

Nothing ticks me off more than when they go to commercial right after a controversial play, they come back and don't even talk about it.

[quote="RedandWhite
...I don't understand the commercial thing though, there are set stoppages of play for commercial break, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, and then play resumes after that period, whistled in by the ref once the red-flag guys has waived time-in...there shouldn't be a missed play because of advertising, unless TSN is not following the CFL rule on this...
[/quote]
Me either, but I think you hit the nail on the head.....TSN is sneaking unplanned commercials in.

They really need to do the live picture-in-the-corner thing during commercials.