TSN Video

I'm not sure if it's just me and my PC or if this is because I don't live in Ontario and have a cable subscription.

I get nothing... no video on TSN at all. I wouldn't mind watching highlights and I used to enjoy watching their roundtable discussions etc.......I just tried disabling my adblocker left the site went back via link....nothing.

The questions is does TSN video only work in Ontario, Does anyone know?

This probably doesn't answer your question, as I live in Ontario and I am a Rogers customer, but the TSN videos are working for me. A login screen appears when I start the live feed, but the rest of the videos just play. So I don't think it has anything to do with being a Rogers customer, although I can't be sure.

You need to have a TSN subscription through a service provider. You will be prompted to login through your provider so you also need to have your browser set to accept third party cookies. Not a safe way to have your browser set up so I only select the setting when I'm going to watch TSN then turn it back off when I close the TSN tab.

I’m not in Ontario and I’m using Firefox with AdBlock enabled and videos work just fine (without logging in or subscription) as does streaming and GOD (both of which I have to log in for).

Try using a different browser to see what happens IE, Firefox, Chrome or Opera. What do you have for a PC, is it old? Maybe you have a corrupted cookie, can you clear the cache? Is your Adobe Flash up to date?

Videos working fine here in NB. Could be a browser or Internet issue.

Thanks, that's what I was wondering about.

It's an old PC I'll have to look into that issue, thanks for the tips about cleaning my cache and all that. Seems to me this started quite a while ago :frowning:

The CFL does not need you… How in fuck can you call yourself a CFL fan and hand Rogers money?
It would be like paying someone to sexually harass one of your children… It’s just wrong…
Rogers employees are encouraged to trash the CFL any chance they get. Arash Madani did his best this week

If you're interested BestBuy is offering refurbished laptops at a good price (i5s)

While I'm at it, I did the due diligence and bought one of these refurbished tablets on sale for 60 bucks. One of the best purchases i ever made.

It is underpowered, (most tablets are) but I was able to stream a TSN HD hockey game on it and you can't go wrong on the price. If you go down south or travel and you lose it, who cares, it cost only 60 bucks. The build quality is good (not cheap construction) and I highly recommend it. Wait till it goes on sale, you should be able to get it for 59.99.

BTW, Insignia is the BestBuy house brand, like Mastercraft or Kenmore were/are? at Sears.

Most areas only have two main Internet providers, and Bell has a tendency of sucking in several of them. That leaves Rogers as the lone alternative for a great many people. Would you recommend they just not bother getting Internet at all?

Buying Internet service is in no way comparable to sexual harassment, and you’re a disgrace of a fan for even making such a disgusting comparison.

On the upside, you’ve already nailed down “dumbest post of the week”. Congratulations.