TSN Too many Commercials

Ok, as Dr. Evil would say, "This is @#^%$# frigging ridiculous".

The Calgary Sask game was 3.75 hours. The BC Esk games was a full 4 hours. This is getting painful.
How are families copping with their kids for that long at the game?

When is it going to stop increasing. I recorded the games onto a divx file last night and the raw file was 1.5 gig. After editing out the adds and just keeing the plays, it was 400 meg.

the bc game was almost 3.5 hours i was there ne were near 4 hours it started at 7:30 pm and it was over at 10:45pm

Do you work for TSN ? MST time it started at 8 pm and finished at 11:55. Like I said 1.5 gig with commercials, 400 meg without !!!!!

If you can't cut in the CFL? well find another sport more suited to your ball-n-chain lifestyle! If your looking at your watch your more concerned about you and your schedule and not football! Personally I'd sit on a crappy seat for 3...4......5.....6 hrs cheering my team on! stop recording games and put your phat ass in a home game seat and support the CFL! football isn't 4 you try blockbuster were the running time is printed on the cover! damn this goof don't deserve football!

The Edmonton game on Friday was the first time in two years I've been to a Lions game. It took me four hours to remember why it's been two years - there's no real excuse for a game to run nearly four hours. Leaving B.C. Place, the crowd was more fatigued than jubilant.

I can grasp that 74 combined points, a few injuries, and the usual orange nylon flurry of flags can take some time, but nothing is more annoying than extended TV timeouts during a sustained drive or right after big plays that shift the momentum in a game.

TSN can find other ways to get the ads in - put logos by the score/clock graphic, virtual signage, whatever. Going to a football game is supposed to be quality time, not quantity time.

be great if there were no commercials. However, no commercials equal no CFL.

If they dont get enough commercials, they dont pay the CFL enough. Fact of life.

I know we need commercials, but there are way too many. I'd say the last few broadcasts I've seen are about 50/50. 50% game, 50% commercials. That's just silly. Charge more for commercials and play less of them. People just tune out when they are bombarded like that, I know I do.

The game taking 4 hours i don't care so much, I like being there, but the watching it on TV is approaching torture these days.

I agree the games are taking longer especially when they have so many coaches challenges. Every time a big play goes against someone they challenge it just in case they can get it reversed.They should get 15 yards penalty for delay of game. And someone should tell that loud S.O.B. to stop screaming at everyone to get louder when they have the ball.If the fans are to stupid then so be it, we don't need a noise coach..., believe me it gets louder when its spontaneous.

"And someone should tell that loud S.O.B. to stop screaming at everyone to get louder when they have the ball.If the fans are to stupid then so be it, we don't need a noise coach..., believe me it gets louder when its spontaneous."
Sorry but that made me laff! a noise coach LMOL!!!!!!!!!!