TSN signs

My boy Jake (6) and i will be at the game. Need help with a sign for the labour day game, did i mention he was 6 you freaks!

Something using the TSN letters to get him on tv, hopefully.

TiCat
Super
Nation
??

Screw it...If you have inappropriate ones feel free to post it as well.

Thanks for the suggestions

Here are a couple of suggestions where you don't necessarily need the words to start with TSN

--BEAT
ARGOS
-------NOW

Luke Tasker
----is Steve's
----soN
Hi Rod!

The Argos
Suck
Network

The Classic
Starts
Now

The new
Streak starts
Now

Thanks Pat for my laugh of the day !!

#1 likely wouldn't make the air! Can't insult the broadcaster now, can we? :slight_smile:

#3 only works if we WIN the game, Should the unthinkable happen and we lose (not going to happen but why tempt fate) then that sign would imply that the new streak is a losing streak!!! :oops: :oops:

#2 looks like a winner - although certainly not as catchy as Steve Taskers son!! :lol: :lol:

Lol T-pat. Good one!

The Classic
Starts
Now

Is the front runner so far

Toronto
Stadium
uNavailable

Tim Hortons Field
Sold-out
agaiN

Ticats
Sports
Network

One more sleep to go before what should be a great game.

I do like this one as well. Hmmm maybe I can scale it down somehow. Would have to be a decent size sign to get all that on and big enough to see

Too bad Rod is in Mexico and won't see it.

He's been calling those basketball games off a monitor from TSN studios in Toronto. According to 3DownNation it is Rod and Duane Forde with Matthew Scianitti on the sidelines for today's game with Foxcroft as the referee.

Rod again...... :thup: No doubt he will be doing a pre-game thing with his Box j buddies.

Just another....

Ti-Cats
Sellout
Naturally

If you say so. I've only been seeing bits of those games. I figured he was down there since Gord Miller did the game with Forde on Thursday, but I guess that was a time conflict.

Good one bobo!!

I seen one today it said
Toronto
Sucks
Notoriously
And it was on big screen will check TSN when I re watch game

Rod Smith said it was the best one he has seen.

Didnt bring me little dude to the game so i made no signs but i made TV anyways!! And im sexy!

Thanks for the suggestions though..

TravelPatB wrote:
Luke Tasker
----is Steve's
----soN
Hi Rod!

lol, best one yet :thup: