TSN LIVE BROADCAST?

Does anyone know if TSN is broadcasting the game via live stream as the did yesterday with the spybombers and alouettes?

TSN and TSN HD...no TSN.ca

http://tsn.ca/cfl/feature/?fid=508

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

SWEEEEET....GOOD FOR THE POOR STUDENT WHO CANNOT AFFORD CABLE!!! OSKIEEEE WEEEE WEEE!!

As a rule of thumb, most Friday night games are streamed on TSN.ca...check their website to confirm availability on nights where there is a east-west doubleheader on those nights.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

WAIT A MIN...OOOPS...I MIS-READ...BUMMER!!

Try channelsurfing.net as an alternative possibility – the TSN feed is often shown there. Also justin.tv – search that if need be.

Edit >> I just checked – it’s on channelsurfing.net at 6:30 pm.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Not that I'm questioning you or anything as I too am a student -- and was once without cable for two years -- but you don't have money for cable, but do for an Internet connection?

It's very simple.. he cannot afford both. I would certainly take internet over cable if I had to choose one.

Not really sure why something like that needs to be brought up. Kind of an intrusive assumption.

Ahhhhh, the ability to think with an open-mind. Not to mention that your reasoning is logical. These days it is impossible to be in University and not have the internet. @ Zenstate ---> as a student, who were your classmates? Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble?