TSN features Argo player on Flying Wildcats' honouring day

What the was that all about. They couldn't come up with a special on the Flying Wildcats' history? Not even a short story about the players, the war, and the eventual merger.

That...and the Tebow Watch segment was the cherry...ugh! LOL

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Pathetic!

Agree....TSN dropped the ball. Show Argo crap during an Argo game. Who gives a flying rats a%% about the Argo during a Ticat telecast especially on a day we're honoring ticat history. At least they interviewed Mr. Peterson for 15 seconds.

Absolutely bush and embarrassing.

T(oronto) S(ports) N(etwork) strikes again.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

WELLLLLLL................At least the panel were wearing retro-jerseys :cowboy: :thup:

Yup, the panel did get it spot on! Or stripes on to be more to the point.

This is because the team sent them 4 jerseys

Blasphemous! :x

I guess 4 players on the practice roster never got their jerseys!! :lol: :cowboy:

I tuned in specifically to see what they had to say about that team from the 40s, hoping I could maybe learn something because honestly I didn't know too much about the Wildcats before this week. When they go and talk about Pat Watkins instead that was like a kick in the face, he had nothing to do with what's going on today. Talk about him on tomorrow's broadcast when he's actually playing.

That's one thing I've noticed about the panel this year, they spend too much time at half time and pregame talking about things that aren't even relevant. And Rod Black had one of his worst days today as well.

Good old Rod Black.......did ya know that the Cats picked up Pacino Horne??????Rod sure did....did ya know that we cut him?????? Rod sure didn't!!!!!!! :roll: :stuck_out_tongue: :thdn:

As a football announcer Rod Black makes a good figure skating announcer. What a tool - no wait that's an insult to the tools of this world.

Surely TSN has other available talent that could do a better job? - No wait, they all got hired by Fox Sports. :wink:

You better shut your mouth about Rod Black. He knows everything about the hair and makeup of every gold medal winning figure skater since Peggy Fleming.

LOL.....Good One :lol: :lol: :rockin: :rockin:

But how many announcers can do figure skating and football and get away with it? :wink:

to date?.......

NONE!!

Vern Lundquist

That's because tools actually have a use...

Okay, okay I was told :expressionless:

:lol: :lol: :lol: