TSN CFL Preview Show

Noticed that TSN is doing an hour long 2008 CFL Season Preview Show starting at 8:00 PM EST tonight. Just thought I'd let you all know in case anyone wants to catch it.

Might be interesting..

Im going to DVR it and watch it later, love skipping commercials.

ya thank god for DVR's

I honestly dont know how I survived without one, I just picked up mine after christmas. What a blessing.

Thank you!

I came on quickly to see if there were any news and saw this. I had no idea.

So... 8:00, barring a crying baby, I will catch up on what I've been missing.

Interesting!? I will watch after the Semi Euro 2008 preview also :thup:

Is Pinball great, or what?!

too much coffee for the pinner..hahaha....love that guy

What a great tribute to all those amazing men featured in that video, Our own Jamacia Jackson was included in that group of fine men who have passed on.

I will be thankful and will miss all that Jackson has done for us he was going to be a star but instead God had better plans for him... R.I.P. Jamacia We miss you man!

I'm sorry. I've been sitting here watching this trash holding my keyboard. Nothing positive is ever said about the Cats by this TSN crew. Jock Climie just proclaimed enthusiasctically..."Everybody's got a shot this year!", then in a condescending tone, "but Hamilton's got some work to do".

Yes this team has had problem years, that's obvious. But none of the media has actually done any research to find out about who the new players are that are here. Just that they're new and the Cats offense is likely to struggle in the red zone again this year as it was so elegantly stated by the broad doing the shortest team preview on the entire show. If you're going to call yourself a reporter, check out these players and their backgrounds and you'll find that it is most likely a much improved football team in the WR and DB positions.

No one except Shultz, who is the only unbiased one of the bunch, has noted the positive things that the team can do and has proven they can do. The Printers bashing is really getting old too - all around this league. It's starting to really P*** me off. There are certain players and teams around this league that are the TSN darlings (Calvillo, the whole Montreal organization, Toronto, BC) that can never do any wrong.

The strengths of the team such as our incredible running game and leaders like Zeke Moreno got minimal or no coverage in that segment. Most comments were on the perceived negatives...Printers aint' what he used to be, there is NO receiving corps in Hamilton, the secondary is gonna get torched...

A note to the TSN crew - this is supposed to be reporting, not propaganda.

I agree whole heartedly :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It was also good to see Jake Gaudaur included in the TSN video tribute to CFL players, builders and broadcasters who have passed on. He will be well remembered for his contributions to the Ticats and the CFL.

While the Ticats are currently ranked eighth in the TSN power rankings, there were some positives mentioned about the Ticats during the preview. Zeke Moreno was recognized by Glen Suitor as exemplifying the courage of a gladiator and Jesse Lumsden made Duane Forde's list of top ten Canadian players.

On a lighter note, the TSN video mini-report on the Ticats was done by Sarah Orlesky. She will be a most welcome visitor to Ivor Wynne Stadium this season!

It was also good to see Jake Gaudaur included in the TSN video tribute to CFL players, builders and broadcasters who have passed on. He will be well remembered for his contributions to the Ticats and the CFL.

While the Ticats are currently ranked eighth in the TSN power rankings, there were some positives mentioned about the Ticats during the preview. Zeke Moreno was recognized by Glen Suitor as exemplifying the courage of a gladiator and Jesse Lumsden made Duane Forde's list of top ten Canadian players.

On a lighter note, the TSN video mini-report on the Ticats was done by Sara Orlesky. She will be a most welcome visitor to Ivor Wynne Stadium this season!

Yes there were those good points. I was simply talking about the team previews and the panel.

It was nice to see Jamaica Jackson honored in the video as well. I wasn’t sure they’d put him in since he was in the league for only 1 season.

One question TCTD…why did you quote yourself in your next post? :lol:

All the media in this country are all the same, they never research rookies coming in. Unless the info is spoon fed to them, or they’re a high profile player.

Like how hard would it have been to at least mention Ponder or get video of him.

I didnt see the preview show but I think it's great the panel in general put down our Ticats. I would just love to see most of those guys eat their words.
Oh yes and it will happen.

Did I miss something? When has anyone said that Casey's arm is "nicked up," according to Dunigan.

Man, if I were Charlie Taffe the motto for this year would be
"it's about respect," and I would play that quote to Printers over and over.

I really hope we have a good year starting with Thursday night.

he also said his arm strength isnt what it used to be and his mobility isnt there. I think dunnigan just doesnt like him . I havent heard it from anyone except dunnigan. Funny everyone wanted him last year though.

Just ignore that, Dunnigan hates Casey Printers. They say something completely false like that yet never once mentioned Maas’s injury last year.

Dunnigan should just quit football and focus on his cooking show, which is probably the 100th ranked cooking show in canada slightly behind cooking beans with the trailer park boys lol.