TSN and the season opener - possible major conflict

I edited my post to clarify what I meant, but take a look at Pat’s posts, 99% are about League’s other than the CFL. Pat has also admitted that he posts about that stuff here because he finds other forums “too busy” (eg. Bills) for his liking.

But hey, I guess this place is a general sports forum now, not the CFL’s main forum…

Mod Edit: now moved to appropriate forum

Pats OP was totally on target for the CFL talk forum. Posting about the Raptors game conflicting with CFL on Tsn is right on topic. This criticism is BS

Thanks FYB.

Well here’s hoping the series ends Monday to avoid the conflict and the CFL will have a good launch Thursday night.

On the Ti-Cats board Ti-Cats fans - many of whom like me are also Raptors fans - there is recognition that this is a CFL issue - with some discussion about starting the game early of leaving at halftime. As per the post from Sully the league seems to be on top of this potential problem that will impact the CFL and are ready to take action on that should the need arise.

That a discussion about the potential of the CFL season kickoff game potentially needing to change start time or the TV coverage it will get is considered an off topic discussion is truly laughable.

If the Ti-Cats and the CFL do announce a change should the Raps lose on Monday - can that be mentioned on the main board - or will that be deemed off topic as well. ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

That a discussion about the potential of the CFL season kickoff game potentially needing to change start time or the TV coverage it will get is considered an off topic discussion is truly laughable
Can't argue with that at all Pat.