TSN Again!

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due!
TSN did a great job on the Cats last game!!!

The coverage on Zeke was cool and the whole panel couldn't say enough good things about him!

So i'm gonna eat my words about TSN from last game and say Good job boys!!!!

Love the play by play!!!!

Cheers!!!!

TSN was great on Friday. Head and shoulders above what CBC puts on week after week.

Oski Wee Wee,

I agree. CBC used to be better but TSN has really picked it up and become much more professional in their general presentation of the CFL game.

CBC is looking more and more amateur every season.

TSN does a great job!
does anyone know if Mark (snore)Lee and Chris(where is the buffet table?,I’m about too explode,blowhard)Walby still with CBC…?
Armitage and Jones have been on the last couple of games and are doing a much better job!

Speaking of TSN , I found the HD quality of their broadcast to be very sub-par.
Perhaps it was the lighting or BEV but it is not what the CFL in HD use to look like 2-3 years ago.
Anyone else?

Yea I noticed that Chris Walby was not been on the past couple of CBC games . Can’t say that I have missed him either .

I hope Khari is using this as his audition for a TSN gig next year because he is doing very well as the colour analyst. Steve and Khari are the "cottage vacation" subs I think for CBC and their call of last night's game was solid. Armitage is a pro.

Oski Wee Wee,

On my Hi-Def Tv, I noticed that with certain camera angles, namely the ones point almost due west, the picture was looking over exposed, although it was fine from any other angle.

I'm wondering if the cameras pointed west were getting a sub par picture due to the demolition of POW School which used to hide the sun a little at this time of year.

Apart from that, the game looked great in HI-Def.