Trusting The Process: Stamps tap into their systems for '21 roster

CFL.ca presents ‘Off-Season Depth Chart’, a series of articles reviewing every team’s depth chart as it stands to date. Note that these are not official team-issued depth charts, but projections based on insight and analysis from around the league. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/06/22/trusting-process-stamps-tap-systems-21-roster/

I have a lot of faith in Hufnagel & the coaching staff is excellent. Mitchell is the best QB in the CFL IMO & has the ability to make all his receivers look better. And there's that record. But replacing 2 guys the calibre of Rogers & Begelton is a lot to ask. There was nobody within 500 yds of them currently on the roster so it would have to be done by committee. More importantly that pair accounted for 20 TD's, over 2/3 of the total production of the receiving group. Carey may be good but he's only played 8 games. No Williams, Morris, Jackson behind him. Plus Bergman & Dennis were CFL All-Stars & Erdos is gone too. Defence took some hits as well but the offence is where I am concerned most. All good things come to an end sometime. Hufnagel & Dickenson have shown you shouldn't bet against them. But IMO this may be the year the Stamps take a step back.

Nahhhh how much u wanna bet stamps will be in the west final. Your team should step back like they always do

Well, they could be. Just curious, Mike, you mention MY GM & MY team? Which team do you think I actually root for? It could be Calgary too.

You dont know nothing about calgary if your talking all this crap