True Customer Service

We were very impressed with how well we were treated at the Bomber game. Roy, the young security man was really helpful at the south east elevator entrance. Ryan, the elevator operator, couldn't have been more courteous. The young lady at customer service by the third floor, south east elevator, was very understanding of the needs of a couple of old people with mobility issues. It is refreshing to know that a smile and a helping hand is always available at Tim Hortons Field. Many thanks to the Caretaker and his staff of young TiCat embassadors. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: We'll see you at the Lion game!

Pat Lynch(the old guy who's getting older every day)

:thup: :thup: :thup:

You know what Pat? The only thing finer than how you were treated is that you took the time to recognize these employees individually. I work in telephone (in-bound) customer service and the highlight of my day is when I receive such praise from callers. I get paid for what I do, but I really work for such comments. I think that Roy, Ryan and the young lady by the elevator are literally "over the moon" if they read your comments. (And yes I am pretty darn old too).

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :thup: :thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Well Done Pat. :thup:

Pat Lynch(the old guy who's getting older every day){and dragging everybody along with him}

The customer service is amazing all the way around in my experience. From Denise at tickets to all the will call staff right up to the Caretakers office, they do everything possible to help a fan. I couldn't be happier!

Well the staff treated us like kings again, at the Lion game. Roy on security, Ryan on the south east elevator, Nicole at customer service on the third floor south east end, and Stef and Ali helping us to our seats. These young people represent the TiCats very well. I spoke to Byron Archambault's mom who just beamed with pride that her boy was a TiCat. She spoke about draft day and how nervous the family was until Byron was chosen by the Cats. We had a great night that was topped off with a huge victory over the Lions. We're looking forward to Mosca Night, against the Als, at Tim Hortons Field. :smiley: :smiley:

Pat Lynch(the old Westdale Warrior)

Being in Customer Service I sometimes tell people like you "I better watch it. If you like the service I've given you, you'll always ask for Mike". :lol: :lol: :lol: They appreciate the humour.

Mike (the old Barton Baron fan, circa 1974)

8) Pat, if you can make it, the event the night before at Carmens , called, Still Mosca, will be a truly unforgettable night.
   Dozens of ex CFL stars will be there, along with many of Mosca's ex- pro wrestling buddies, including Ric Flair, and 
   Hamilton's own "Love Brothers",  Johnny Evans, and Wes Hutchings, (father of ex TiCat, Brian ).

These  special nights are when you can get to personally meet these stars, and talk to them, and get pictures and 
     autographs !!

The date again is August  26th.