Trudeau wins Als win -- it is a new world out there!

I knew it was Stephen Harper's fault the Als were losing!!! :twisted: :rockin: :cowboy: :cowboy:

But now ,we all lose.

The "My Party Good, Other parties Evil" attitude that has become more and more common the last couple of decades really saddens me.

... lighten up GHT-- . It was intended as humour not a shot at a certain party. The sun still shines in Canada and we are so fortunate to live in a country where we can exercise our democratic right to vote without problems. We are fortunate to live in this country. All political parties here have different visions of how to run our country.

We still all lose. Yes we live in the best country ,but it is going to get a lot more expensive.

...but we will all get to sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya!!! Life does not get any better than that! :wink: :cowboy: :rockin:

CFL Forever
Canada Rules

I wonder who will be the first recipient of Justin's finger

Hopefully he visits Salmon Arm on the train..lol

Trudeau is more of a figure skating guy. sort of like his dad with two left feet.
He's Pm so got to support him even if you don;t like his platform or dumb ideas
On word we go. Not sure if that's up or down. :cowboy:

Geez... A lot of frustrated right wingies over here...

Nothing to do with right wingers. I cant afford all his tax hikes that are coming. But one thing is for sure the rest of the country is going to find out what hell we went thru in ONT.

With Comrade Bob or Dalton McGuinty of the McFiberals. Or maybe you are talking about the soccer mom we have now?

Bob Rae looks good now. I have a feeling fly overs and soldiers will not be seen.