Trivia

I'm gonna guess Landry???

Yup it's Lamdry with an Average of 90 yrds per return.

he only returned 3 though...2 for TDs, Levingston and October had more yards total

More returns = more total yards.
Their average was less than half of Landry's

more returns=more consistency....how do you know if landry's average wouldntve dropped if he returned 5 more?

Actually take his return on friday of 125yrds and his average goes up to 98.5
what do you say about that? :lol:

I know that only 4 returns doesnt mean alot but the numbers he has are very interesting for sure

Another way to look at it is------ 75% of the time that he get a missed field goal he runs it back for a T.D. mmmmmmmm

Actually he returned 2 this weekend, but only one was for a TD

Yes you're right.
His average drops to 82.2 with 60% being TD's

Trade the useless bumm :lol:

They didn't drink from the Cup?

Who already has an XFL chapionship and a NFL championship under his belt, but hasn't won the grey cup yet? (Hint: I think he plays for BC)

KK, I'd say no one, because the only four CFLers I know who won the XFL Championship never won the Superbowl, but did win a Grey Cup.

Here's another one: Who is the last CFLer to have win a football championship four years in a row?

HA! I WAS RIGHT!!!

I could have sowan that I heard one of the CBC commentators talking about that during the Grey Cup last year, oh well...

Warren Moon

Nope.

David Boone? (I guess that was a long time ago. . .)

Nope... I'll take one more guess, two if you guys are fast...

Tommy Towns

I was going to say Tom Wilkinson, but since Warren Moon was incorrect, I guess he is too.

Dargh!

lol... Guess what, I'm the one who doesn't know the answer!

I was thinking of Jermaine Copeland, because he won the National Championship (College), the World Bowl (NFL Europe), the XFL Championship (XFL) and the Grey Cup (CFL) between 1998 and 2002. But that represents 5 seasons, not four. So my answer isn't good anymore. lol... I feel a bit lame...