Tripp and Hills released sign RB Bo Palmer

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ?@Ticats 45m
The #Ticats have added national RB Bo Palmer to their practice roster and released INT WR Joe Hills & INT DE Kiante Tripp.

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 20m
#Ticats release DE Kiante Tripp who was involved in an altercation at practice yesterday. Could be a coincidence but...

From yesterdays practice, Tripp was causing trouble it seems

steve milton ?@miltonatthespec 21h
Tripp threw Oneill's helmet at ground bounced and hit @TSNScianitti

Matthew Scianitti ?@TSNScianitti 21h
A little rough at #Ticats practice DL Kiante Tripp goes low on 1on1s & most of the offensive line goes right after him. A few punches thrown

That and being utterly invisible last game.

Not going to lie, for a moment my genuine reaction was “I’m sorry, who?”.

Tripp had a short 1 game career here,no surprise after the dust up between him and the entire O-Line at yesterday’s practice.
As for the other release,I have just one question…who the hell is Joe Hills ??? Never heard of this guy before,has anybody??

This is Bo Palmer,

The Tiger-Cats have added national running back Bo Palmer to the practice roster.

A Cats draft pick

Palmer, the 33rd overall pick in the 2012 CFL Draft, recorded back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons in his final two years at Simon Fraser including a school single-season record of 1,219 rushing yards in 2011. He was named a first-team GNAC all-star in 2011 and second-team in 2012 while recording a combined 2,347 rushing yards and 23 touchdowns.

Palmer was a 2012 draft pick. Stayed at scool another year iirc. Got hurt at 2013 training camp and "retired" - with Ham. retaining his rights.

Palmer was in training camp with Hamilton last year. Looked not too bad. Got injured and didn't have a lot of opportunities to show much.

Reserve player in my opinion. May be an option returning kicks. May provide value there since he's an Non-Import.

Palmer is listed at 5' 9" 190 lbs. so too small for the fullback position and not enough experience for the running back spot.
I'm thinking that if and when he does maybe get placed on the 46 man that it will be strictly as a special teams player.

The terms have changed to “Nationals” and “Internationals”.

Austin has his priorities all wrong as per his present tenure. You don't sign a 19lbs Nat running back when you had a previous opportunity to grab Jerome Messam 230 lbs nat. Give your head a shake. You need to find two quality DE end of story. The movie is starting tp get very boring.

Bo Palmer now with the team is the very same size as Anthony Coombs so coveted by the Boatmen does anybody know how they compare as players. Both 5"9", 190 lbs in size. :cowboy: