Tried watching the Jax/ Pit game and...

...man, was that boring.
I'm not sure if it was the hangover from that Cats/ Als game -- but I actually had to flip it to baseball....yes, baseball, because I couldn't stomach the boredom.

I rarely watch the NFL, but thought it would be something good to have on the tube while I was working out. Honestly, I couldn't believe how frustrating this was to watch. It was a tight game which usually is a pretty good start. But, I think by the end of the first half, Jax had made a total of about 5 plays on offence.

I also couldn't believe the number of blatantly missed patterns -- as balls were floated into no mans land. Anyway...perhaps there was a fantastic finish to this one. I just couldn't do it.

I'll take watching a 3-10 CFL team any day over that...

You did miss a fantastic finish. The Steelers won 26 - 21 on a Touchdown pass with less than 2 min to go.

Another exciting finish that you may have missed was the Indianapolis Colts score 21 unanswered points in a span of 2:10 at the end of the 4th quarter to beat the Texans.

What the big difference with the NFL is for obvious reasons the gambling.
Another major difference is in most cases when the NFL game gets boring, you switch to the other game on the other network.
CFL games are usually the only game going, and very watchable from start to finish!

Bummer...I knew that was going to come down to the wire...I just couldn't wait any longer for the drama!!
That Indy game sounded awesome!

Well, maybe next week I'll give another NFL game a chance. I just have a hard time getting by the slow pace...it seems to take forever for plays to start, and there seems to be more ads.

But, I also don't have a vested interest in any of the teams either. I'm sure that's a factor. I just can't believe this is what people in Toronto say they want to see. I just wonder if they've actually watched some of this stuff.