Tre Smith leads CFL in combined yards!

I was just reading the stats of this season after 2 weeks. Tre Smith leads the CFL with 454 combined yards.

A rookie that can come in and contribute 454 yards in 2 games.. WOW!@#

A keeper for sure!

Awesome news.

Another interesting stat, according to CFL.ca, is that Markeith Knowlton leads the league with 48 tackles in 2 games. :smiley:.

I really wish they could stop having so many mistakes on the league website.

Wow, at this pace Markeith is slated to get 432 tackles! :smiley: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Tre Was the Find of the Off-Season

Also, the HTML version of the QB sacks page says Darrell Adams leads the league with 7 sacks. The PDF version lists him with 3.

Smith is almost making up for the devasting loss of Jason Armstead.

Good for him. He's making a great contribution to the team.

I never saw Armstead contribute 454 yards in 2 games.. maybe 150-200 if he was lucky.

tre smith is the man, a great fill in for jesse when jesse is out, and great on the punt returns, and a great guy, way to go tre

Armstead was too busy standing still or running in the wrong direction! Congrats to Tre, keep up the good work.

Tre Got Game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR0LHv4cfjg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBn59L4aMtc

... no wonder he's playing well! He's gone from Tiger to Tiger-Cat!

Very impressed so far!

Tre "superman" Smith :wink:
I called it after the first pre season game, hes gonna have a great season.

Jason who???

All aboard the Tre train !!!

Against the Riders:
Rushing 4 times for 34 yards, that's 8.5 yards/carry folks!!

So far after 3 games:

5th in rushing (over-shadowed by Stud Lumsden)
3rd in punt returns
2nd in kick returns
1st in combined yards (74 yrds ahead of 2nd)

This guy is gold!!

hey i never underestimated this kid. This guy played at Auburn and check out the names of the guys that played during the same time period:

-Cadillac Williams - top five pick
-Ronnie Brown- top 5 pick
-Brandon Jacobs- He was at Auburn, transferred to Southern Illinois and now won a Superbowl ring.
-Kenny Irons- Another high draft pick who is now on the bengals.

Tre Smith is progressing, because the coaching is allowing him to do what he does best and he looks comfortable.

I Wish Markeith Knowlton had 48 tackles in 2 games..that would be impressive but since the record is 16 in one game... He did get 14 in the first game anyway and that is impressvive enough!.