Training camps start this weekend!

It's been way too long of an off season, but don't worry training camps are starting. Go Riders!!!

Eskimos are having their Camp in my City where I live! too bad I have to work, or I'd go watch it more.

Lets hope no starters get injured. Always seems to be a rash of injuries during TC's

Unless it's Cornish or Bo Levi. I kid.

Hamilton got a jump start.

Can't wait. Looking forward to a new season.

Ottawa's rookie camp starts tomorrow but Hamilton has decided not to have a rookie camp because they don't have enough rookies.

Yup,Only 17 rookies or players currently listed on the Cats lineup that have never dressed or played in a CFL game out of 77 players currently signed for T.Camp. The Cats barring injuries will most likely have the least roster turnover of any team in the league this season. The team returns 22 of 24 starters from last years Grey Cup game and should have at best only 7 to 10 new faces crack the lineup this season. Look for the team to replace starting receiver Sam Giguere on offence with one of these two newcomers in either Teaquan Underwood or Terrence Toliver. On defense Delvin Breaux's corner spot will most likely be a competition between veteran returnees Ed Gainey,Emmanuel Davis,Brandon Stewart and Rico Murray along with FA Johnny Sears.

Just to clarify , there is no "ON FIELD" component for the Hamilton Rookies , beginning Thursday , classroom sessions will commence for them.

No please go to work, we wouldn't want any Rider spies watching :lol: