Training camp

Went out to Abby today to watch the afternoon session. Looks like Omar Haugabook the QB from Troy was released. I was looking forward to seeing what this guy can do. Looks like the battle for 3rd spot is down to Gino and Zac Champion. Neither of them really stood out at practice today.

I spent a fair bit of time watching the O Line run their drills, you sure can tell the vets from the rookies. That new kid Walter Stith out of North Carolina is quite impressive at 6'9 but he seemed to lack foot speed.

Rolly Lumbala also looked good, but I didn't spend a whole lot of time watching the running backs.

I won't get a chance to head out again this week but I will head out for fan fest next Sunday. See you all there.

I don't mean to keep harping on the same subject, but being a newbie to this site, and someone who likes to follow the Pro-Careers of former Oregon Ducks players, I was wondering if you had a chance to see Jeremy Gibbs at practice and what your impression was of him? Do you think he'll be an impact player on the defensive side of the ball?

I did watch the D line for a while, but Im sorry he didn't really stand out. Foley looked real good and a real funny guy. Big Ty Williams was a monster out there.

Thanks. I would like him to succeed in the CFL. Hopefully he will be able to make the adjustment from the College Game to the Canadian game. Time will tell.