train trip

[b Any information about a train trip to Montreal this year?

Details about the train trip to Montreal will be available soon.

Stay tuned!

Looking forward to it..

I'll be therrrrre, I'll be therrrreee, just say Ticats Train Trip and I'llll beee therrrree!!!

Let me hear ya people.......

Jare

Can it make a stop @ Union Station? There are a couple Cat fans in Toronto, y'know! I do wanna see that stadium! Keep us posted!

Went last year, was awesome!!!!! :thup:

Last year, there was a foul-up in the ticket situation and I wasn't able to join in on the fun. If there is some way a few extra tickets could be reserved for Ticat fans in the Montreal/Quebec region who do not need the train part of the package, I would love to be in the Ticat fan section in Molson Stadium when Ticat Nation rolls in!

Oski Wee Wee,

...great point Oski,....for those of us that would like to be a part of the game but not the trip...why can't we have options??????

I just checked the schedule. The Cats are playing in Monteal on a Sat in August. Next time is Thanksgiving weekend so that probably wont work. It's a 1oclock game which would also make it hard.
Being a Sat. this year I think they would have a great tournout so better get the tickets fast.

I like to see an Over night Trip this time.
Give us some time to See the City

I think that would be a a great idea, Tom. It's a night game so we could leave in the am on Saturday and come back on Sunday and I wouldn't have to call in sick to work... :wink:

Any updates on the trip and the point I’ve queried about above?

Thanks in advance…

Oski Wee Wee,

Oski r u gonna take us to Crescent street for some drinks ?

I can be tour-guide-de-force if the powers that be get on this so I can pile in the Cats fan section for the game. :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

how bout a tickets only deal for those of us who would like to stay longer

Any news would be good news! :stuck_out_tongue:

I'm flying down for $11...here's the story.....

I found a West Jet deal to Montreal a few weeks ago for $11 plus taxes one way. The whole trip is just $129.00 return Well myself and 5 others are just happening to head down to Montreal when the Ticats visit and I'd like to get seats in of beside the Ticat section...who do I talk to and how do I get them?

Jare

Make it six. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

I would suggest contacting the Montreal Alouettes ticket office to ensure tickets for the Hamilton game as we only have as many game tickets as train passes.