Train Trip Experiance

Ok Fleming-Girl, right now this isn't just bothering Mikey. This is rediculous, people shouldn't have to take this kind of harrassment. No matter who you are when you post (OMD/Zontar) I have little respect for you. You let personal vendettas get in the way of everything. You need to grow up and act like an adult. And if this isn't because you don't like him, sorry OMD, crushes usually don't work out.

Never been to Molson Stadium…it looks ok on TV…but is it really that small? :o

Yes it's that small, absolutely tiny. The crowd sound echos in the small stadium. They zoom out a lot for TV. Oh yea, the beer girls and the cheerleaders were the best, we have a dance team, they have what guys that don't like football, go to football games for.

thanks for the “back-up” Miller…

I’m getting used to the silliness now…funny comment about “crushes” though…I’m starting to wonder :roll: …and about a few people…lol… (for the record, I’m turning them all down…the males anyhow…) :wink:

careful now mikey, they’ll brand you as a homophobe with posts like that

lol

I always wanted to say "Ditto", whatever it means.

Definitions of ditto on the Web:

ditto mark: a mark used to indicate the word above it should be repeated
repeat an action or statement; "The next speaker dittoed her argument"
Definitions of ditto on the Web:

ditto mark: a mark used to indicate the word above it should be repeated
repeat an action or statement; "The next speaker dittoed her argument"

(good ol' google...)

Hi TC fans. I wish to add my thanks to the team for running this trip. Here are a some more shots from the trip. Go to http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/catblackgold/ to see them.

Mikey, others, you might want to get your facts straight before you start crying to mods. I will be expecting some kind of apology or acknowledgement of the truth.

Fleming-girl you might want to clear the air on this also.

Zontar,

Do you really expect an apology from Mikey?

He'll continue to play the victim and ignore issues and facts when the going gets tough.

You should know that by now.

I fully expect a return comment from him that makes no sense or deviates from the issue. He can be best summed up as the author of his own misfortune.

:cowboy:

Thanks for the pics BG :thup: :thup:

I am envious of those who were able to go and hope to be able to go next year!!

Go Cats!!

Thanks for the pics BG :thup: :thup:

I am envious of those who were able to go and hope to be able to go next year!!

Go Cats!!

Pantene!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Favourite shampoo. That’s a classic.

I was very dissapointed when I found out about this trip. I allready booked vacation time for this year but I have to save some for my son's hockey this winter. Next year I have to make this trip. Looks like a blast. The wife and I will go and I'm sure all the Ticat faithful will convert her into a Ticat fan or even football.
Thanks for the pics.

Great pics catblackgold. Thanks for sharing. You got some fantastic shots.

PS just to clear up a little something (and not to take it back off topic or start a fight) Zontar is NOT fleming girl. I can confirm that with 100% certainty. That's all I wanted to say.

Always seems to be alot of drama around Mikey.I wonder why that is?

Great pics BG i`m glad you were able to go and hope to hear some stories very soon .

but have you ever seen them together in the same room??? think about it... lol

I have been going on these trips a long time and this trip was really well organized. Thanks Ticat Staff.
Hi to all the great new and old fans on the trip this year.
I had a good time as always. Thanks for the Pictures except for one.
I am glad everyone had a good time and are looking forward to next year.
Please! Please! anywhere but Montreal. I love the City but that Stadium is awful. I was one of the crazy ones who climbed that hill and almost didn't make it.
The team played there hearts out and I thank them. I really hope they are not hurting too bad.
Thank you to Mr Katz and all the players for coming back and talking to us.
There was a young man on the train that was shy about getting there sigs so I helped him. That was one happy young man.
I also want to thank Dan for being a great guy as always.
I hope this Friday is a sell out because those of you who are not there are going to miss our second win. Take care all. :thup: pat_cat

Had a great time and look forward to doing it again next year. To BG and catblackgold, I hope your camera lens did not crack when you took shots of my ugly mug!