Traditions Club Gift

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Buzzi

http://www.autographedtoyou.com/CelebPics/ruth_buzzi1.jpg

The Ruth Buzzi Death Watch is still very much on, Tom. LOL She's a tough old bird!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

is there really a gift being mad up though? whats taking so long

[quote="Makaveli"]is there really a gift being mad up though? whats taking so long[/quote

Well?

As I have stated before, the gifts are still being put together and will be finished and mailed directly to you as soon as possible.

I apologize for the delay. If you have any problems with this, please contact myself or Kevin directly.

(Ronfromtigertown) This year's tradition's gift is a replica of Scott Michell's middle finger

captured in bronze by Gino Cavicchioli,
the C.F.L Hall of Fame Sculptor/artist

just as it looked at the moment
Scott thrust it up towards Marcel.

This bronze replica is titled
"The Finger Of Dismissal"

It is engraved with

Marcel's self-chosen monicker,
Your M.D Marcel Desjardins.

Ron, we have had our disagreements in the past, but some of your recent posts show an innate sense of humour emmitting from you that I didn't even know you possessed.

My hat is certainly off to you on this one.

I truly enjoy this side of your nature.

Our gifts are being made???

I'd like you to use the money it would take to "make" my gift and put it toward my Season Ticket discount for 2008.

Season has been over for more than a month and their still making my gift.

Sheesh.

I'd like to know where exactly you saw the words "gifts made" in any post ??????

Gallagher stated twice that the gifts are still being "put together" so that they can be mailed out as soon as possible !!!! It is amazing how peoples words can be completely misquoted so often on this site !!!!!

Sheesh !!!!

Glad to see Tipper is back on-line with a pin-point comment. Obviously the technical gliche has been resolved!

According to Webster’s… Make: to bring together separate parts so as to produce a whole; compose; form: to make a matched set.

Put together, assembled, made…whatever.

Bottom line is, don’t waste my money. Thank me in some other way so I’ll come back NEXT year. Don’t give me a “prepared” gift to remember last year. It’s been 4 weeks and I’m still trying to forget it. Oh the nightmares!!! :cry: :oops:

so we have settled the ticket prices now any update on my gift ?

do I have to renew for this yeear to get my gift from last year ?

Personally delivered ... today! ... right to our door!

Absolutely fabulous! - what a Nice Touch!

(Stay tuned folks ... you could be next)

Kudos to the 'Cats!!!

Got mine a couple of days ago. Very nice.

I GOT MINE BEFORE THE NEW YEAR AND THE QUALITY IS EXCELENT BUT WHAT MALE FOOTBALL FAN WANTS TO LOOK AT FOOTBALL PLAYERS AS MODELS EXCEPT IF YOUR METRO SEXUAL I WOULD HAVE PREFERED GAME SHOTS OVER POSING AS MODELS TO ME IT REALLY IS AIMED AT THE FEMALE AUDIENCE

I agree with the above. More geared toward the female fan. And I got 3 copies for 1 season ticket. What's up with that? Can I e-bay them and make a killing?

the traditions club gift is a 118 page photo magazine of the tigercat players with articles and no action shots. it is called cat prints

The Traditions Club gift is being delivered with some locations to go. The gift is being delivered by hand and all should be complete by mid Feb. at the latest.

Well... they will need snowshoes when they get
north/west of Kitchener! :lol:

still waiting .............

maybe my doorbell is broken.....

but again still waiting for my poster from two seasons ago .................

All the roads are closed around here right now! :x

Maybe tomorrow??? :roll: