Trade Maas for Burris?

Any takers?

No.
But how about Maas and Holmes for Kerry Joseph.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, were you serious?

According to reports in the Calgary Sun, after he blew up in the playoff loss this year, Burris may not even be invited back to Calgary training camp next year, especially if the Stamps ink Dickenson (who might be available if the Lions opt to go with younger and cheaper Buck Pierce).

I wouldn't trade Maas for Burris, but I would invite Burris to Ticat training camp next year to compete with Maas for the #1 QB spot, and then just cut who loses that competition.

Burris and McManus to the TiCats for Maas and a draft choice.

The start of a recipe for playoffs next year:

no-one will want Maas so lets just dump him...and bring back Danny Mac as a QB coach (and in the front office for the off-season where he has indicated he would like to be)...trade someone for Kerry Joseph. Keep Richie Williams as the second string QB.

I've got a better idea. How about we trade for the quarterback who wins the Grey Cup this year because he would be really really good.

I've got a better idea. How about we trade for the quarterback who wins the Grey Cup this year because he would be really really good...

Michael Bishop?
Damon Allen?

Yuck!

Burris and mcmanus for Maas?Could be posiable!
Maas then would be close to his family and then there would no excuses to why he sucks!

Burris has a pretty good group of offensive weapons at his disposal.
Good line, great receivers, and the best RB in the league.
Maas would have succeded under that scenario.

There is now way in the world that Calgary doesnt at least have Burris at training camp . They`ll trade him at the very least . The Argos would be all over Burris in a NY minute .

Trade Maas to Toronto for Jon Talbot, jeff Johnson and Clifford Ivory

This is one of the craziest posts I have ever read.Burris for Mass,somewhere in here some one even said Trade Mass for Burris and Mcmanus,does anybody in here even understand the game of football?
McManus is finished he is an old man,done like dinner,if I hear one more request for a trade for McManus i’m gonna die laughing…
As for Burris he isnt much better,did anyone here watch that game on Sunday…

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

do u mean andre talbot?

maas isnt worth any of those players mentioned.

I'm sorri but anyone legitimately arguing Maas for Burris, McManus, Bishop or Allen has g2b nuts.

Burris always chokes

McManus cant QB he can only coach

Bishop is a one hit wonder (ie Kevin Eakin VS. Ottawa last season)

Allen is old and almost immobile...u might as well get McManus to play!

As per Kerry Joseph, if he builds on momentum from Stampeders game then he will be a hot commodity next year. Therefore hard to go after since there will be several bidders for him. (Remember we had a shot at getting him but instead we chose to take Corey Holmes)

As per dickenson...see my remarks left for Damon allen (above)

Kerry Joseph has a long term deal with the riders, no?

and i don't think they will trade him.

Burris has a pretty good group of offensive weapons at his disposal. Good line, great receivers, and the best RB in the league. Maas would have succeded under that scenario.
Oh no he wouldn't!
Burris has a pretty good group of offensive weapons at his disposal. Good line, great receivers, and the [b]best RB [/b]in the league. Maas would have succeded under that scenario.
since when did burris play with charles roberts?

Might not be a bad idea.

I don't see any of the above happening. No one is going to trade for Maas (Edmonton could be slim chance). And I really don't see Calgary cutting or trading Burris. I can't see pinning this years loss to the Riders on him alone. Give the Riders credit...they're a good team and have a great shot of knocking off the Lions and whoever they meet from the East. (I guess this confirms that I'm picking them as a favourite to win the cup).

Calgary made too many late changes to their defense and were too self assured of themselves.