Trade Glen!

Every week all I hear is that Porter’s the guy, then no Glen’s the guy, start Porter, no start Glen, on and on. If you haven’t figured it out then here’s the thing…MB wants Porter to be the QB for reasons only he is privy to. That’s it! Bottom line! So let’s end all the Porter, Glen stuff and trade Glen. I bet we can get a good solid D-line player for him or maybe a great DB! Then Porter can develop without pressure and we can go back to blaming the coaches again and things will be…ahhhh, back to normal again. :?

I'd Trade Porter Before I Trade Glen

8) Back to normal you say ??
 What exactly is normal, around this place ???    <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

sigh
Here we go again
Do you think August is baiting you, OnKnight? :wink:

Please add this thread to the other countless thread about our QB controversy :roll:

Done already. LMAO :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Hey August...forget the "trade Glenn" stuff...what are you smoking and where did you get it...me thinks it's pretty good sh-t. :cowboy:

We can probably trade Tafralis to winnipeg for Walls, Simpson and Bowman lol

This gets my vote as most original post in the wacky world of Lets Blame the QB.

Glen who?

Glen Kulka?

Why would you trade Glen?
Porter has not proven that he can be counted on and you don't win without a QB.
We have the luxury of a potentially 2 strong QBs...we would be better off starting Glenn and bringing in Porter if he's not moving the ball, but give him at least the first half. We's lost too many games in the first quarter with Porter.

No we can't do that. If Porter is the future, Tafralis is the next generation :lol: .

maybe a crazy idea but start glenn the rest of this season mayeb next too and let jason boltus develop…he is the only “future qb” porter and tafralis are not that young

You'se :roll: need to go back to school

Who would want to trade for a QB at this point of the season?

It would be nice if TSN traded Glen Suitor to ESPN for a colour commentator to be named later, or maybe a draft pick.

August....
When did you change your mind on Porter? Just about every other post that you've had concerning the QB's has berated QP but now you prefer to keep him. That's areal change of perspective. I'm just wondering if there is now something that you see in him that you didn't before or if it's just that you don't like the uncertainty over the QB position. Do you believe that EITHER suited to be our QB ?

My bad. That's what happens when you try to type too fast(with 2 fingers).
And no, I didn't go to Cathedral.

no body wants glen that's how we got him ....

I don't think so.
You do that, and who bails out Porter?
4 times this year, Glen was put in to bail out Porter.
If Porter can't finish the game ( & not because of injuries, but could be for that as well ) - then who goes in to cleanup?
Maybe you should switch that tobacco u r smoking - or maybe you should give it to me. Seems like some pretty strong stuff.... :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: