Trade Deadline

According to Uncle Milty at the Spec don’t expect the Cats to be involved or make any moves on trade day .

The CFL trade deadline is next Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 4:59 p.m., but the Tiger-Cats aren’t expected to make any moves .

[i]Opinion Articles | The Spec

Also noted in this article is that we can expect to see the Breaux Show back in action on Friday but Tasker is still apparently a no go for this one but should be ready to go against Ottawa after our last bye week of the season which is after our game against the Esks .

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club announced Wednesday the following two players have been released:
USA – WR – Josh Crockett
USA – OL – Kelvin Palmer

No surprises here really . Crockett played the first two games of the season and didn’t register any stats at all in any category . The rest of the season up to and including his release has been spent having 2 stints on the 6 gm IL .

Palmer although being on the active roster for the better part of the season has only dressed for 3 games and has usually been the game day scratch on a regular basis in between seeing stints on the 1 gm IL earlier in the season .

Making room for two new guys?

Sinkfield available?

spits coffee

There is not really any holes the Cats need to fill.

O-Line, D-line, receivers, DBs and LBs. Everybody seems to be firing on all cylinders.

Unless they see a need for some depth at a certain position. Cats not likely to tinker with the chemistry of the team right now.

There’s definitely one position where the Cats lack depth. Even though I’m not generally superstitious, I’m not going to tempt fate by getting more specific.

All other forum members.

Collective eyeroll at stale one year old joke

MBT.

Is that true, or assumed?

Guess.

I didn’t ask the make of your watch (or your purse)…

Franklin is a bust, Collaros is a question mark, MBT is the only one with a glimpse of having any game.
After last two games Bummers are royally spooked.

Thank you.:slight_smile:

Then why would the Argos trade him? They still need a QB themselves

The Bombers still have a chance, the Argos, not so much. Looking at 2020 I’m thinking.

That’s a not very nice

They can shop in the offseason. They’re probably also waiting to see if Collaros will be worth keeping. This season is a write-off for them already.