Touchdown Atlantic Game Thread (Sept. 26, 12 PM et. TSN)

Edmonton at Toronto (via Moncton LOL)
Sun, 26 September
12:00 PM et / 7:00 AM pt
TSN and TSN HD

Ought to be a spectacle if not a classic...we shall see...

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

I sure as heck hope my team shows up on Sunday...

X 2 + hundreds on this site. LOL :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

I like to hope we'll at least not embarrass the league and give not just starved Eskimo fans, but new Maritimes fans a good performance. It all depends on whether Tillman's message about protecting Ray (and our recievers helping out a bit) was recieved and sunk into the team.

If I say GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Edmonton one more time.. and they crap the bed like they did last game, I swear I'm gonna jump a flight to Edmonton and kick some ass.......... well ok.. maybe i'll just yell at the TV a little louder!

8) Rumours are circulating, that if the Eskimos play poorly, and lose by a wide margin, then Tillman will pull the
  plug on Richie Hall immediately !!!

Old Dave Ritchie's name keeps being mentioned as Halls possible successor for the rest of this season, at least !!

More on the reaction of Maritimers -- and those in Moncton in particular -- to the game is at http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=335116 .

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Mark Cohon keeps saying this week and the game is like a mimi Grey Cup. I hope Tom Higgins has the officials reined in and they officiate the game like they do the GC, and let the players decide the out come.

Got a call from Eskinator today: he and Linda are down there. They say it's a heckuva party going on.

Hope to see many of you here tomorrow (well, today LOL).

I will post the game preview link if/when I see it up in the morning at tsn.ca...

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

I'll be here... hopefully these 2 teams can represent the CFL is a good light.... I look forward to being proven wrong in my previous statement.... prays

TSN.ca’s game preview is at http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=334982 .

TSN’s coverage is on now.

Good morning. I'm watching the pre-game show on TSN.

(It's odd to be able to say I'm watching the pre-game show just after saying "good morning" but many fans of the Esks will see the game start at 10:00 am. And there are those in the Pacific time zone who'll be watching it at 9:00 a.m.)

Looking forward to the segment on possible expansion into this area.

That was an interesting segment, and it'll likely be on TSN.ca soon.

I hope someday the Atlantic Schooners will be a reality, and that that someday will come as soon as possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Schooners

I don't know which side the crowd will take. Hopefully it'll be Edmonton's side, to prepare for a possible rivalry with the blue team. The boatmen vs. the boats? :slight_smile:

Kickoff coming up.

Lobster Bowl is on! LOL

Very important for the "Argos Suck" chant to be organized in the stands! :wink:

That's what I thought I heard. Or maybe I was just hearing what I wanted to hear.

But if they did say that, good to know there are knowledgeable CFL fans there. :slight_smile:

Good to see Ray on the quick release otherwise it's sack city. Eskies moving the football tabo so far. Too bad for the fumble as we seen it yesterday in Hamilton.

Eskimos FUMBLE inside the Argo five...ugh!

This will be challenged.